á month without a cigarette

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: á month without a cigarette
(17-10-2016 02:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Nice. I should but I love it too damn much.

You're addicted too damn much. Nothing to love about having burning vegetable matter hanging off of your face. Dodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
18-10-2016, 08:36 AM
I tried to quit with vaping earlier this year, but never lasted more than three days before buying tobacco again.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
18-10-2016, 08:51 AM
(18-10-2016 03:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 02:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Nice. I should but I love it too damn much.

You're addicted too damn much. Nothing to love about having burning vegetable matter hanging off of your face. Dodgy

I agree with the first part.
19-10-2016, 08:46 PM
I've cut way down, but I'm still smoking. Alcohol was a breeze compared to cigarettes. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
19-10-2016, 09:01 PM
(19-10-2016 08:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've cut way down, but I'm still smoking. Alcohol was a breeze compared to cigarettes. Weeping

I've heard this from many people. I really hope that you can kick that foul weed. Your future health depends on it!
20-10-2016, 03:23 AM
(18-10-2016 08:51 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 03:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You're addicted too damn much. Nothing to love about having burning vegetable matter hanging off of your face. Dodgy

I agree with the first part.

So you haven't cleared the psychological hurtle of realizing that butts are just a drag? Ashes, tobacco stink, expense, fire hazard, social awkwardness, yeah, what's not to live.
20-10-2016, 07:36 AM
(19-10-2016 08:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've cut way down, but I'm still smoking. Alcohol was a breeze compared to cigarettes. Weeping

Agreed. I kind of wanted a drink for a few days, but I've wanted a cigarette all month.

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
20-10-2016, 08:55 AM

People get addicted to cigs on different levels, that's why there is no one method that helps to quit. My doc says one of his patients kicked Heroin but cannot kick cigs.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-10-2016, 10:00 AM
(20-10-2016 03:23 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 08:51 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I agree with the first part.

So you haven't cleared the psychological hurtle of realizing that butts are just a drag? Ashes, tobacco stink, expense, fire hazard, social awkwardness, yeah, what's not to live.

This is starting to sound like an after school special.

Social awkwardness? Whatever, dude. I look cool smoking. You must not have been doing it right.
20-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Congratulations on doing the thing that most people rank as the hardest thing they've ever done.