á month without a cigarette

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: á month without a cigarette
Awesome, very happy for you! And for anyone else quitting this habit! I've never smoked but have heard it's the toughest habit ever to quit!

Keep up your good work! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
27-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Been a little over a month for me. I've tried several times in the past, this time I got a Rx for Chantix, it helped knock the cravings down a bunch. Thumbsup
27-01-2017, 10:08 PM
I've had some cigarettes here and there since August, but haven't picked the "habit" back up. Still using the vaporizer, but am down to a very low nicotine level.

Still have cravings but they're manageable.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Well, I made it three months without tobacco, then picked it up again two weeks off of the gum. Now, I'm on the gum again.

I may just have to break down and go to a vape shop.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
29-01-2017, 01:18 PM
(29-01-2017 01:10 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Well, I made it three months without tobacco, then picked it up again two weeks off of the gum. Now, I'm on the gum again.

I may just have to break down and go to a vape shop.

Have you tried Chantix? Worked for me and I quit for good 7 years ago.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
29-01-2017, 01:21 PM
I quit back in October when I left home. Cigarettes are roughly five times as expensive where I live now, and I'm jobless and on a tight budget.

I quit and I don't miss it. But will I once I'm financially stable again?

Good luck. It's a screwed up love affair with life that seldom ends well, addiction.

Make sure you're addicted to the right things and you'll find it's worth it, however.
[+] 1 user Likes excitedpenguin's post