‘God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un,’ evangelical adviser says

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: ‘God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un,’ evangelical adviser says
(09-08-2017 11:25 AM)Rachel Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 10:27 AM)mordant Wrote:  Trump has a similar fundamentalist Christian whispering in the ears of his cabinet.

To whom are you referring? It’s getting so I can’t tell the crazies from the deranged.

We used to put crazies in asylums. Now we put them under freeway overpasses and in the White House.
That would be Ralph Drollinger.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 02:32 PM
‘God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un,’ evangelical adviser says
(09-08-2017 02:22 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 11:25 AM)Rachel Wrote:  To whom are you referring? It’s getting so I can’t tell the crazies from the deranged.

We used to put crazies in asylums. Now we put them under freeway overpasses and in the White House.
That would be Ralph Drollinger.

Hmmm. I’m not sure whether to be alarmed or nauseated. I’ll multitask and do both at once.

The question is why Betsy DeVos is still a cabinet member, given Drollinger’s open misogyny.
09-08-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ‘God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un,’ evangelical adviser says
(09-08-2017 02:32 PM)Rachel Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 02:22 PM)mordant Wrote:  That would be Ralph Drollinger.

Hmmm. I’m not sure whether to be alarmed or nauseated. I’ll multitask and do both at once.

The question is why Betsy DeVos is still a cabinet member, given Drollinger’s open misogyny.
His main stated malfunction is with women not being home when their children are home, to raise them. He's fine with women working "outside the home" while the children are at school, or, presumably, when they are grown adults. I assume that would be the rationalization.
09-08-2017, 03:20 PM
(09-08-2017 03:19 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 02:32 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Hmmm. I’m not sure whether to be alarmed or nauseated. I’ll multitask and do both at once.

His main stated malfunction is with women not being home when their children are home, to raise them. He's fine with women working "outside the home" while the children are at school, or, presumably, when they are grown adults. I assume that would be the rationalization.

Wonder what he thinks of women who don't have kids... Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Is that an Evangelical Christian Fatwa against North Korea?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
10-08-2017, 06:46 PM
(09-08-2017 03:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 03:19 PM)mordant Wrote:  His main stated malfunction is with women not being home when their children are home, to raise them. He's fine with women working "outside the home" while the children are at school, or, presumably, when they are grown adults. I assume that would be the rationalization.

Wonder what he thinks of women who don't have kids... Consider
I'm guessing they're barren because god has judged them, or because they use contraceptives outside of god's will (likely, god's will is that the husband decides when enough kids are enough, because wive must submit to their husbands).
11-08-2017, 12:17 AM
(10-08-2017 06:46 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 03:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Wonder what he thinks of women who don't have kids... Consider
I'm guessing they're barren because god has judged them, or because they use contraceptives outside of god's will (likely, god's will is that the husband decides when enough kids are enough, because wive must submit to their husbands).

What about... women who don't get married???? !!! Ohmy Gasp Shocking

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-08-2017, 12:21 AM
(11-08-2017 12:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 06:46 PM)mordant Wrote:  I'm guessing they're barren because god has judged them, or because they use contraceptives outside of god's will (likely, god's will is that the husband decides when enough kids are enough, because wive must submit to their husbands).

What about... women who don't get married???? !!! Ohmy Gasp Shocking

They are sluts anyway... Drinking Beverage

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-08-2017, 01:42 AM
(11-08-2017 12:21 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 12:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  What about... women who don't get married???? !!! Ohmy Gasp Shocking

They are sluts anyway... Drinking Beverage

Right, of *course*. Dodgy Don't know why I asked about something so obvious...

I wish that one day I'd wake up and all this stupid bullshit will have been flushed away, and we'll be arguing over cool stuff like peacetime applications of fusion power. And the only reason racism, sexism, religious discrimination etc would come up in conversation would be in the context of "look at how stupid we used to be".

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-08-2017, 02:04 AM
(11-08-2017 01:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  I wish that one day I'd wake up and all this stupid bullshit will have been flushed away, and we'll be arguing over cool stuff like peacetime applications of fusion power. And the only reason racism, sexism, religious discrimination etc would come up in conversation would be in the context of "look at how stupid we used to be".

md,

Trump has dredged up all the bad vibes that ever existed in the USA. I can't see an end of it, but never say never. Consider

D.
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post