Poll: Level of Social Media Addiction
What is social media?
I check a few times a day
I check a few times every minute
I have text conversations with people sitting across from me.
[Show Results]

‘We’re not communicating anymore — just connecting’

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: ‘We’re not communicating anymore — just connecting’
(20-09-2016 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 07:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I said mostly Angel

Tongue

I did reconnect with a couple blasts from the pasts. Some have turned into enjoyable connections and some I should have left in the past so that’s where they are again.

Me too. Some things are best left back there.

(20-09-2016 07:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's really time for me to do another cleanup of who and what I am following since I haven't done that in a while.

TTA is the only other social media thing I do except for an occasional hello over at AF.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: ‘We’re not communicating anymore — just connecting’
(17-09-2016 09:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  “Real-world socializing: Rosen points to the recent phenomenon of “cellphone stacks,” where people who are out to dinner or drinks place their phones in the middle of the table and agree that whoever grabs their phone first pays the tab.”
Yeah but, in my case it would be a race to get to the mobile phone first.
Especially when I am out with my parents. We always fight over who gets to pay (given that we want to be the one paying)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply