“Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels (demons) working to deceive Christians!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 09:50 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
“Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels (demons) working to deceive Christians!
Before you read that as though that's what I believe, let me be clear...I do not...I

I follow a fundamentalist Christian, RAPTURE (!!!Exciting!!!) forum because it’s soooo freaking insane, and enlightening to what some Christians believe. …hopefully only some. This thread was so bazaar to me I felt I had to share it.

The summary, if you don’t want to click on the link, is that they believe aliens and alien abductions are real, but that they are the angels that have been cast out of heaven along with Lucifer for fighting with god. So you can refer to them as fallen angels or demons from this point. In continued defiance to god they attempt to deceive believers and non believers alike that aliens are real, as they masquerade as aliens and perform abductions. These fallen angles even have UFOs!!!
There is a defense however. You can rebuke them in the name of jesus and the “aliens” (really fallen angels) will leave you alone.

This part isn’t in the thread linked below, but I did see in another thread, posted a few days ago, in which it was explained that the other gods, Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptians, Indian, so on are all fallen angles doing the same thing. So in other words Odin, Ra, Vishnu, Apollo and all the rest were real. They weren’t pretending to be aliens to deceive, they were pretending to be gods to draw people away form Yahweh. So these people weren’t delusional or made their religions up, they were just deceived by demonic, fallen angels, as with the aliens.

((((a quick word of advice if anyone thinks about joining the site to chat with these people, they delete and censor anything and anyone that questions anything the really believe. There is no point in attempting to join as an atheist in order to have a conversation, no matter how politely you do it. They even censor and delete their own people if they don’t exactly agree with them.))))

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-...out-aliens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
05-06-2013, 09:49 AM
“Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angles (demons) working to deceive Christians!
(05-06-2013 09:38 AM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  Before you read that as though that's what I believe, let me be clear...I do not...I

I follow a fundamentalist Christian, RAPTURE (!!!Exciting!!!) forum because it’s soooo freaking insane, and enlightening to what some Christians believe. …hopefully only some. This thread was so bazaar to me I felt I had to share it.

The summary, if you don’t want to click on the link, is that they believe aliens and alien abductions are real, but that they are the angles that have been cast out of heaven along with Lucifer for fighting with god. So you can refer to them as fallen angles or demons from this point. In continued defiance to god they attempt to deceive believers and non believers alike that aliens are real, as they masquerade as aliens and perform abductions. These fallen angles even have UFOs!!!
There is a defense however. You can rebuke them in the name of jesus and the “aliens” (really fallen angles) will leave you alone.

This part isn’t in the thread linked below, but I did see in another thread, posted a few days ago, in which it was explained that the other gods, Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptians, Indian, so on are all fallen angles doing the same thing. So in other words Odin, Ra, Vishnu, Apollo and all the rest were real. They weren’t pretending to be aliens to deceive, they were pretending to be gods to draw people away form Yahweh. So these people weren’t delusional or made their religions up, they were just deceived by demonic, fallen angles, as with the aliens.

((((a quick word of advice if anyone thinks about joining the site to chat with these people, they delete and censor anything and anyone that questions anything the really believe. There is no point in attempting to join as an atheist in order to have a conversation, no matter how politely you do it. They even censor and delete their own people if they don’t exactly agree with them.))))

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-...out-aliens

From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-leggedy beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Wow. Maybe one day, they will be gathering at a retreat to plan full on defense and prepare for either the ultimate fight or the rapture. Kind of like a Heaven's Gate retreat only without the comet. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-06-2013, 09:58 AM
RE:
I bet they haven't given any thought about it being the other way around: aliens invented all world's religions so that they could conduct their clandestine operations on humans. Personal revelation from your deity? Visions of angels descending from the heavens? NOPE! ALIEN ABDUCTION BITCH!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Ah HA! I've found The Heaven's Gate connection!
Quote:You need to understand that when people fall under the strong influence of demonic deception, they are often not even aware that they are being used by Satan and his minions. These evil entities will use people as their vehicles, emissaries and messengers, without them even realizing it. This could very well be the case with Rio D'Angelo. If there is any truth to this possibility, then upon realizing what he actually drew over a decade ago, he may be just as shocked and surprised as everyone else. We will just have to wait and see how long it takes for someone to bring this article to his attention, and then we will see how he chooses to react to it. Maybe it will shake him up, and wake him up to the true nature of the force which has had a hold on his life for so many years now.

Oh yes.... we shall see. Blink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-06-2013, 10:40 AM
RE:
(05-06-2013 09:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I bet they haven't given any thought about it being the other way around: aliens invented all world's religions so that they could conduct their clandestine operations on humans. Personal revelation from your deity? Visions of angels descending from the heavens? NOPE! ALIEN ABDUCTION BITCH!

That is actually way more likely. If a gigantic “god like” creature did come down from the sky and had amazing powers, how would any of us know that that wasn't just an alien.

Imagine a group of homo sapiens 30 thousand years ago, before anyone even had agriculture yet, let alone cities or things more complex than fur clothes or stone and wooden tools. If today with all our modern technology, iPhones, instant communication with people thousands of miles away and to be able to see them from that distance, walking on the moon, computers, planes, guns (sticks you can point at things and they die from a distance), gigantic metal ships the size of cities that float on water, etc...and we went to a group of those homo sapiens 30 thousand years ago then how would they not know we were gods. If aliens did come they would be at least on that level of advancement over us.

Even in the time of great kingdoms of the middle ages with all their advancements, a handful of extremely well armed Navy Seals or marines or whatever would be able to concur all of England by themselves because no one would ever be able to get to them, driving around in hummers and tanks. Being able to fight them and see them at night. (you can finish this example yourself) They wouldn’t even be able to understand what these people were.

I don’t say that to argue that god and angels could actually be aliens. That’s not a thing that is real or happening. But Christians always ask “what would you think if god came down to you today and looked you in the eye, what would you say then, would you believe then”? I would still think it’s just some sort of alien, after all it’s alive and in this universe so it must be. Something that seemed like god coming down to earth would just seem like a very advanced life form, after all if “god” was real wouldn’t that be what god was? An incredibly, non-sensibly, unreconcilibly advanced life form?

Even if you brought god before you’d still have a long way to go to prove that it’s not just another living creature in the universe and actually something that created it. And even if it did convince me that it created our universe than it would still have to be some being that lived in some other part of the multiverse that then created its own universe within the multiverse, which would still mean he’d just be one of another species of life form in the multiverse, but that doesn’t make him worship worthy. He may still be a dick! Created us for his 7th grade Astronomy class. They have us make cell models out of shoe boxes, paint, liquorish strips, and dry macaroni for our biology classes. In this god guys part of the multiverse they may be required to make model miniature universes in the mulitverse. This kid got a C-, he’s a dick and is now fucking with us all. Why should we care what he has to say… Just because god created us (he didn’t by the way) doesn’t mean he is worthy of our admiration, especially if you base that on what is written about him in the bible. (thankfully that’s still all bullshit though)

…or probably none of that at all…Point being, even if there was something like a “god being” (which there is not) you’d still have to explain what that is and what that means, and why I should care.
05-06-2013, 11:35 AM
asshole title
Saw some YouTube on this a while back. What eludes me is why someone would follow a forum that does not allow interaction.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-06-2013, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 12:05 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
RE: asshole title
(05-06-2013 11:35 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Saw some YouTube on this a while back. What eludes me is why someone would follow a forum that does not allow interaction.

Well, it's because I know someone who is on there and sometimes I think that person might be suicidal because they want "this world to be over already" because they are "so tired of how horrible this world is" and they "randomly break out sobbing because they just want to go to heaven already", and "when is the lord going to take me home". A lot of stuff like that. They seem to be calming down, but in the meantime I became astonished by this site, it's like a train wreck, and gives me a great insight into the mental state of this person I know. I am being nonspecific on gender, and vague as to how I know this person for a reason, because if anyone from that site read this (I highly doubt they would as it’s full of Satan’s evil influence I’m sure) I don't what it to be possible for it to get back to that person.

I never believed ever in my life so it’s hard to understand that when people say they believe that they really do mean it. I usually feel like they don’t really but just go along with it because they don’t give it much thought, or out of habit, fear or something else…I don’t know. Reading stuff like what is posted on this site informs me how serious this problem really is for believers, and that they REALLY do believe this stuff. I know that people do really believe, because obviously there are people willing to kill themselves in attacks because they believe, but it’s hard for me to really get that they really do. I have no connection to what that is even like, to believe in a fairy tale, I never even believed in Santa and I would have loved for that to have been real as a child, but I just knew obviously that wasn’t a real thing that happened.

But originally I followed it out of concern for this person I know's mental state of health.
05-06-2013, 01:00 PM
You've got too much mako poisoning from those sites. Wink

The idea of other cultures Gods being the fallen angels is ages old, it was key in Miltons Paradise Lost... Now adding the aliens is just classic crazy additions of new ideas.

Just reminds me of how the half human half Angel races supposedly were neanderthals according to some literalists

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-06-2013, 01:17 PM
(05-06-2013 01:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Just reminds me of how the half human half Angel races supposedly were neanderthals according to some literalists.

They were? Awesome! Smile

Uh, I mean.... Oooh keee... you're kidding, aren't you? Unsure

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post