“Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels (demons) working to deceive Christians!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 01:34 PM
RE:
(05-06-2013 01:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You've got too much mako poisoning from those sites. Wink

The idea of other cultures Gods being the fallen angels is ages old, it was key in Miltons Paradise Lost... Now adding the aliens is just classic crazy additions of new ideas.

Just reminds me of how the half human half Angel races supposedly were neanderthals according to some literalists

I do know most of the craziest of the crazy stuff they claim, but every once in awhile I hear something new (new to me) like a Christian saying they believe Apollo existed, he was just a fallen angel of Lucifer. But you read the bible and it clearly indicates that god (yahweh) is concerned about other gods and they are spoken about as if they are real. This makes since from a historical perspective as before Christianity was monotheistic, it was yahweh, who is actually a conglomerate of other local gods, was originally a part of a pantheon of gods.

Over the course of war and concoring other civilaizations and peoples with their own gods those gods were adopted and yahweh gained the status of the equivalent of Zeus in his pantheon. Some of the Jews eventually cleaved off some extra ones and combined some others bits and pieces of the concurred gods, convinced those people that their god was really the same god a Yahweh so they didn’t have to worry about the Jew’s god beating their god, it was the same guy, just different name. But use Yahweh from now on. That’s good for the new people because they don’t have to change too many of their beliefs as it’s the same god, just different name, with new and awesome powers and more of a story line that they did not know about before. So Yahweh gained the powers of the gods of those concurred people, on and on til the jews come up with the one and only god, yahweh.

But even when they spoke about the one and only god they still believed there were other gods out there. Just that this was the one and only god for the Jewish people, and that he’s more powerful than all the rest of those weak gods. That’s clear when you read the bible, why else would god be jealous or concerned about worshiping other gods. Most Christians give shit for answers when responding to that, but in a weird way I kind of respect the fundamentalist for acknowledging that there do appear to be other gods in the world even as written in the bible. Their explanation is still full of shit, but in a way I can still respect it a little more because they acknowledge something the moderates don’t address…what it actually says in the bible. Though it is still all batshit insane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 01:38 PM
RE:
(05-06-2013 01:17 PM)kim Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 01:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Just reminds me of how the half human half Angel races supposedly were neanderthals according to some literalists.

They were? Awesome! Smile

Uh, I mean.... Oooh keee... you're kidding, aren't you? Unsure

Does that make them the nephilites? I thought they were supposed to be the "giants". Neanderthals are shorter than us...most of us...shorter than me anyway and I'm not a giant.
05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE:
(05-06-2013 01:38 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 01:17 PM)kim Wrote:  They were? Awesome! Smile

Uh, I mean.... Oooh keee... you're kidding, aren't you? Unsure

Does that make them the nephilites? I thought they were supposed to be the "giants". Neanderthals are shorter than us...most of us...shorter than me anyway and I'm not a giant.

They were giants then, but the universe is expanding so they seem shorter now. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-06-2013, 02:02 PM
RE:
(05-06-2013 01:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 01:38 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  Does that make them the nephilites? I thought they were supposed to be the "giants". Neanderthals are shorter than us...most of us...shorter than me anyway and I'm not a giant.

They were giants then, but the universe is expanding so they seem shorter now. Dodgy

So let's see...the universe expands us but not the giants, or the universe expands the world around us so that the giants seem to be smaller than they are?...or...wow...religion is confusing...
05-06-2013, 02:08 PM
“Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels (demons) working to deceive Christians!
(05-06-2013 09:38 AM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  ((((a quick word of advice if anyone thinks about joining the site to chat with these people, they delete and censor anything and anyone that questions anything the really believe. There is no point in attempting to join as an atheist in order to have a conversation, no matter how politely you do it. They even censor and delete their own people if they don’t exactly agree with them.))))

Are you sure this isn't Atheism Plus, you're talking about ?

Big Grin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
05-06-2013, 02:13 PM
RE:
(05-06-2013 02:08 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 09:38 AM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  ((((a quick word of advice if anyone thinks about joining the site to chat with these people, they delete and censor anything and anyone that questions anything the really believe. There is no point in attempting to join as an atheist in order to have a conversation, no matter how politely you do it. They even censor and delete their own people if they don’t exactly agree with them.))))

Are you sure this isn't Atheism Plus, you're talking about ?

Big Grin

I am not aware of what "Atheism Plus" is.
05-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Aliens are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels
I went to the link, I read a few posts...I now need meds. There are people out there walking among us that believe that stuff? Blink

How do people buy into crap like that so completely? Shocking

I had never heard of this before...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-06-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Aliens are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels
Give me just a second and I'll give you an even better link to read!
05-06-2013, 03:46 PM
(05-06-2013 03:43 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  Give me just a second and I'll give you an even better link to read!

[Image: 30353297.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-06-2013, 04:05 PM
(05-06-2013 03:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I went to the link, I read a few posts...I now need meds. There are people out there walking among us that believe that stuff? Blink

How do people buy into crap like that so completely? Shocking

I had never heard of this before...

A few that have stood out. From a few weeks or months ago... It get nuts really quick. This are people who are expecting the rapture to happen and month, week, or minute now...

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-...p-on-board

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-...entimeters

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-...entimeters

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-...4-flooding