“Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels (demons) working to deceive Christians!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Aliens Lucifer’s fallen angels (demons) working to deceive Christians!
We gotz Jebus tracking devices?

Things are dilating...counting in centimeters to 10...then what...great big baby? Rapture? Earth cracks like an egg? Ohhh...delivery...of course. The flood in Chicago is the water breaking...

North Korea, the mideast...
Has anyone informed I&I? That site would make him foam at the mouth...if he isn't already.

It seems that talk of dreams is not allowed there so Egor can't go. He would have to know how to read Illuminati Cards not natal charts.

Wow, just wow!

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: “Aliens” are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels
Took a look at that forum this morning. This is the first post I saw (summarized below). Now I don’t know that I can claim that I don’t over exaggerate when I get sick, but this reaction from that forum is a bit much… It’s just a cold people, relax…It’s not the eternal struggle over good and evil, the war between God vs Satan…
Copied & pasted, and my clearifications that I make are the ones in [brackets]

Thread's title: “First a cold... now strep.... exsqueeze me? Back off satan with a little "s"”

[First Post:] “Ol' cloven hoof boy [Satan, obviously] has been spreading his darts around my home lately....Had a cold two weeks ago and the last few days have felt feverish and had a bad sore throat, went to the docs today and find out I have strep....I am lifting this entire family at RITAN [the name of their forum group] up in prayer and every family represented here!!!! We are victorious!! Lord even when we are weak and fall you are there to pick us up! Thank you Jesus!! Lord as the second hand ticks down [to the rapture and second coming] keep us safe and healthy so we can be better servants. The enemy [Satan] wants us weak and defeated in this last and final push[before the rapture]!! Lift us ALL up Lord!! We love you and can not thank you enough!! …[the following is actually spliced in here from his following comment] It seems like everyone I know is being hit in some way or another!! Warfare [Satan and his minions fighting the good Christians like him]...Me likey....Makes me feel like I keep him [Satan] worried or something."

[Someone else’s response:] "Yes, the enemy [Satan] seems to be on a rampage. It was a rough winter for us. Back-to-back colds, followed by back-to-back sinus infections for me, an ear infection for one son, a respiratory infection for the other son, followed by a nasty flu. ..."

[Another response:] “Everyone has been attacked [by Satan] lately in so many ways. Praying Tony and thanks for reminding us all we win in the end. Jesus is victorious and so are we…."

[Another response:] "Just remember that the enemy [Satan] doesn't have much longer to attack us. Jesus is coming soon, and 7 years later, satan will be locked up for 1000 years. Praise Jesus!!!"

Seriously people, it's a cold...relax....

I don't get it...
06-06-2013, 08:54 AM
Aliens are actually Lucifer’s fallen angels
WOW...think of the marketing potential for over the counter remedies...

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
06-06-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: “Aliens” are actually!
I will not post a link because I do not want others here minds to melt like mine did.

So I searched around a little on the RITA website and found this weird video. On the screen words extolling "virgin" females (I presume female) to wait for the second coming. And in the background female singers are singing over and over "come, come (cum?????????) jesus".

What were they thinking. Becoming a bride of christ meant you got to fuck him and repeatedly. Well at least that was the twisted interpretation this atheist came up with. Hell if that is the gig make me jesus.

Curiosity question why did the machinery make me shorten the subject. Every other forum I post on the machinery does this automagically.
06-06-2013, 01:32 PM
R
Seems like some people want to universe to revolve around them. Rather than to realize the universe acts according to natural laws and sometimes we simply get in the way.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
06-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Exactly. They consider themselves to be "watchers", looking for signs of the coming rapture. So anything that can be considered bad, school shootings, earthquakes that kill a lot of people, wars, the Boston Marathon bombing, or whatever else that happens and they start frothing at the mouth, getting really excited because they believe these events mean that the rapture is going to happen very soon. And once it does they get to sit on a cloud for 1,000 years with Jebus laughing at all the "non-saved" get fucked with and tortured by Satan and the "seven headed beast" (I'm pretty sure they think that's Obama).

It's really quite proverse. They get so excited every time something really bad happens in which a lot of people are hurt and or killed, or when an event looks like it might lead to a lot of people being killed. Then every once in awhile they have to stop and remind themselves that they are “Christians” who care about the suffering of others, and remind themselves that they are only excited to be with Jebus, but feel terrible for the suffering that will happen during the rapture and the 1,000 year reign of Satan. Then they quickly just explain to themselves that it's okay to still be excited, because it's not the suffering of the people left behind that they are excited about (I’m pretty sure they are though), they know it's already written that it's going to have to happen anyway. They aren’t excited that people are dying. They’re just excited that the people dying means that they get to be with Jebus, and cuddle in his arms, and laugh, and make s'mores around the campfire that produces no smoke because it’s heaven and is a perfect campfire, and the marshmallows for the s'mores never get burned, unless you are one of those people who like your camp fire marshmallows a little burnt, then they only get burnt in that perfect way that you always like, because it’s heaven and heaven is perfect!
Then back to the 1,000 year long show from their place on the cloud laughing and holding hands with Jebus, watching people getting their heads cut off, eaten by weird looking locusts and being unable to die for a thousand years so they can continue to be tortured for a millennium before they are cast into a lake of fire for infinity…
06-06-2013, 02:35 PM
(06-06-2013 02:27 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote:  Exactly. They consider themselves to be "watchers", looking for signs of the coming rapture. So anything that can be considered bad, school shootings, earthquakes that kill a lot of people, wars, the Boston Marathon bombing, or whatever else that happens and they start frothing at the mouth, getting really excited because they believe these events mean that the rapture is going to happen very soon. And once it does they get to sit on a cloud for 1,000 years with Jebus laughing at all the "non-saved" get fucked with and tortured by Satan and the "seven headed beast" (I'm pretty sure they think that's Obama).

It's really quite proverse. They get so excited every time something really bad happens in which a lot of people are hurt and or killed, or when an event looks like it might lead to a lot of people being killed. Then every once in awhile they have to stop and remind themselves that they are “Christians” who care about the suffering of others, and remind themselves that they are only excited to be with Jebus, but feel terrible for the suffering that will happen during the rapture and the 1,000 year reign of Satan. Then they quickly just explain to themselves that it's okay to still be excited, because it's not the suffering of the people left behind that they are excited about (I’m pretty sure they are though), they know it's already written that it's going to have to happen anyway. They aren’t excited that people are dying. They’re just excited that the people dying means that they get to be with Jebus, and cuddle in his arms, and laugh, and make s'mores around the campfire that produces no smoke because it’s heaven and is a perfect campfire, and the marshmallows for the s'mores never get burned, unless you are one of those people who like your camp fire marshmallows a little burnt, then they only get burnt in that perfect way that you always like, because it’s heaven and heaven is perfect!
Then back to the 1,000 year long show from their place on the cloud laughing and holding hands with Jebus, watching people getting their heads cut off, eaten by weird looking locusts and being unable to die for a thousand years so they can continue to be tortured for a millennium before they are cast into a lake of fire for infinity…

This brand of Fundy is perverse like that. For a real hoot on what they think I recommend the "Left Behind" series. Oh the Confirmation Bias is so thick in those books but it does show just how bad the narrative for the "End of Days" actually is.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
06-06-2013, 02:38 PM
As Sam Harris put it, if a nuclear bomb went off tomorrow they would see a silver lining in the mushroom cloud.
06-06-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: R
(06-06-2013 01:32 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Seems like some people want to universe to revolve around them. Rather than to realize the universe acts according to natural laws and sometimes we simply get in the way.

Actually it just occurred to me a perfect example of your statement there. They will have a dream and believe it is God communicating with them personally about a great war, or a great earthquake, or nuclear bomb attack, or whatever else it might be that they have a dream about, and then they are convinced that these things are really going to happen, and that similar type events in the world are directly related to their own individual dreams. Not just something that is written in the bible that everyone can read, but a dream that only they experienced and not as single other person has had. They believe that their individual experience can tell them things about reality that absolutely no one else could possibly know, because it only occurred in their own dream.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Somebody Could Probably Make A Good Buck Off Christians For This WindyCityJazz 6 116 17-07-2014 11:12 AM
Last Post: Impulse
  At What Point Did Christians Decide That The Bible Isn't Meant To Be Taken Literally? WindyCityJazz 146 2,188 19-06-2014 09:47 PM
Last Post: Taqiyya Mockingbird
  Atheists are no better than Christians gilius2k14 114 1,644 19-06-2014 12:35 PM
Last Post: Rahn127
  Christians feel god more when they are duped ? sporehux 35 481 14-06-2014 09:57 PM
  The Christians arguments for religion TrainWreck 27 426 13-06-2014 01:01 AM
  Vatican hosts Islamic prayers, Christians show their evil. JDog554 19 324 08-06-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: JDog554
  Do aliens needs to be baptized? sanmayl 36 381 30-05-2014 07:11 AM
Last Post: living thing