“Squid Sperm Inseminates Woman’s Mouth”

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: “Squid Sperm Inseminates Woman’s Mouth”
Posting just to keep the thread active in an attempt to make Filox throw up. Big Grin

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-07-2012, 06:22 AM
(13-07-2012 01:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Kim, isn't sushi made from tuna meat, not squid?

Anyway, can you people PLEASE stop posting here, so that this awful thread can be forgotten. I think I'm gonna be sick.
No, sushi and sashimi are made from all kinds of disgusting raw seafood.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2012, 09:13 AM
[Image: pics.1254316234723.jpg]

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
13-07-2012, 10:35 AM
(13-07-2012 06:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 01:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Kim, isn't sushi made from tuna meat, not squid?
No, sushi and sashimi are made from all kinds of disgusting raw seafood.

Ha - sushi is actually sticky, sweet rice which has been cooked in vinegar, then it is rolled around what ever ingredients might be preferred, and cut from the roll in easy to handle medallions. Various sauces and relishes are provided on the side for personal taste. It's often a hot weather meal -not too filling / cool ingredients- most often cucumber, carrot, often fruits, and possibly light, cool meats, though not required. The meal might be compared to our cold sandwiches we might pack for a picnic.

Yes, if meat is used, it's sometimes uncooked, light seafoods but it can also be cooked and is often fried in a batter to add a crunchy texture and sound. Really, it has to do with preference. Food is an experience; it's all about taste, texture, presentation, relaxation, and creativity.

Sashimi mostly consists of raw, usually very thinly slices of VERY fresh sea meats. Sashimi is a delicacy and it's often eaten alongside the more rice/vegetable centered sushi. There is a kind of middle ground which has sashimi type meats draped across small logs of vinegared rice -this is called "nigiri" sushi.

Both Sushi and Sashimi are expertly prepared and many chefs are considered artisans. It's all quite good once you let go of preconceptions and get the hang of things. It's kind of a matter of getting to know what one's own tastes currently are, learning to expand on that, and be willing to explore just for the sake of exploration.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
13-07-2012, 11:43 AM
(13-07-2012 10:35 AM)kim Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 06:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, sushi and sashimi are made from all kinds of disgusting raw seafood.

Ha - sushi is actually sticky, sweet rice which has been cooked in vinegar, then it is rolled around what ever ingredients might be preferred, and cut from the roll in easy to handle medallions. Various sauces and relishes are provided on the side for personal taste. It's often a hot weather meal -not too filling / cool ingredients- most often cucumber, carrot, often fruits, and possibly light, cool meats, though not required. The meal might be compared to our cold sandwiches we might pack for a picnic.

Yes, if meat is used, it's sometimes uncooked, light seafoods but it can also be cooked and is often fried in a batter to add a crunchy texture and sound. Really, it has to do with preference. Food is an experience; it's all about taste, texture, presentation, relaxation, and creativity.

Sashimi mostly consists of raw, usually very thinly slices of VERY fresh sea meats. Sashimi is a delicacy and it's often eaten alongside the more rice/vegetable centered sushi. There is a kind of middle ground which has sashimi type meats draped across small logs of vinegared rice -this is called "nigiri" sushi.

Both Sushi and Sashimi are expertly prepared and many chefs are considered artisans. It's all quite good once you let go of preconceptions and get the hang of things. It's kind of a matter of getting to know what one's own tastes currently are, learning to expand on that, and be willing to explore just for the sake of exploration.
We really, really need an irony font. Consider

I enjoy sushi; sashimi, not so much.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-07-2012, 12:02 PM
(13-07-2012 11:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  We really, really need an irony font. Consider

Agreed. There are some sashimi restaurants that are certainly more about the freak show, than anything else. There are famous stories about sashimi chefs pulling out of the water the lobster you have just chosen. They will kill it with a stab to the neck to sever it's spine, slicing it's tail off, splitting it and removing the nerve, replacing the split meat into it's exoskeleton, letting it's residual reflexes "walk" to you so you can eat it. All within the approximate amount of time it took you to read what I just wrote.

It's supposed to reflect the freshness of the meal and the adeptness of the artisan chef. I think it's pretty weird and completely unnecessary. I'm into food, but I don't feel all that entitled as a human being... yea, I guess I may be at the top of the food chain and all, but that's just strangely arrogant. Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-07-2012, 12:06 PM
(13-07-2012 12:02 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 11:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  We really, really need an irony font. Consider

Agreed. There are some sashimi restaurants that are certainly more about the freak show, than anything else. There are famous stories about sashimi chefs pulling out of the water the lobster you have just chosen. They will kill it with a stab to the neck to sever it's spine, slicing it's tail off, splitting it and removing the nerve, replacing the split meat into it's exoskeleton, letting it's residual reflexes "walk" to you so you can eat it. All within the approximate amount of time it took you to read what I just wrote.

It's supposed to reflect the freshness of the meal and the adeptness of the artisan chef. I think it's pretty weird and completely unnecessary. I'm into food, but I don't feel all that entitled as a human being... yea, I guess I may be at the top of the food chain and all, but that's just strangely arrogant. Undecided
Reminds me of the Chinese banquet 'delicacy' of the fish cooked just enough to cook the flesh but leave the fish alive when served. My thought when I first heard of this was "barbaric". Now I think that it's barbaric. Consider

13-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Tongue You guys better watch out; you start thinking about your food too much, and you might start turning vegetarian. Shocking

13-07-2012, 12:53 PM
I haven't heard it yet, and I'm at work so I can't find the right episode to post, but Penn Jillette has a Podcast called, "Penn's Sunday School."
The episode from June 17 is called: "Squid Sperm Sunday."
Can't wait to listen to it!
http://pennsundayschool.com/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-07-2012, 08:40 PM
I love sushi and sashimi too. I do think it's more of a warm weather type of food as Kim suggests, tho.

It's totally unnecessary to treat any animal inhumanly regardless.

I was always wanting to try 'foie gras' until I found out how they treated the ducks/geese before they died. What a disgusting practice! Angry

I watched a doco once about how cows in a certain country (can't remember which European rural area it was) were given beer and massages each day of their lives. I'd feel comfortable eating those happy bovines Sleepy

I nearly fell over when I found out that all male chicks are 'minced' almost straight away. WTF?

There's a lot of treatments of animals that should be stamped out!!!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)