Poll: Are you part of the Youth Bulge (17-29) and...
Employed full time
Employed part time
Unemployed
[Show Results]

“You can’t just say, ‘Hey look, I’ve got a youth bulge, it’s going to be great,’

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: “You can’t just say, ‘Hey look, I’ve got a youth bulge, it’s going to be great,’
(08-03-2016 09:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 09:44 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sadly I am no longer youth nor employeed.

I can understand why the former but not the latter Huh

Stay at home mom.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: “You can’t just say, ‘Hey look, I’ve got a youth bulge, it’s going to be great,’
Wow! I don't even know what it is but, I want a youth bulge! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-03-2016, 10:48 AM
(08-03-2016 09:53 AM)kim Wrote:  Wow! I don't even know what it is but, I want a youth bulge! Smile
Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Back when Europe had the most young people relative to the rest of the world we got the New Imperialism. Hmm...

The more globalised our economy the less it matters how geographically disparate these things are.

... this is my signature!
08-03-2016, 12:15 PM
(08-03-2016 05:10 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 01:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  In Poland at least they are as unemployment is as high as 20.40%. In addition wages in relation to living costs are shitty, Poland is no cheap country to live in for a Pole, foreigners thanks to exchange rate may have different opinion. Then we have pseudo feudal work relations where boss thinks that working for him is a privilege so minimal pay is enough to dirty peasant. I guess that is result of not having left wing party and country being drowned in neoliberal propaganda.

In short youth in Poland is fucked especially when one see that gov has no plan for economy; nationalist chest beating seems to be it's only activity.

And so, they all come to us (Norway)

jk

I think GB or Germany are preferred locations. It's better not to think how this country would look without joining the UE.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-03-2016, 07:55 PM
(08-03-2016 09:50 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 09:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can understand why the former but not the latter Huh

Stay at home mom.

Maybe not getting a money-wise paycheck, but MOM is one hell of an important task, and takes a ton of time to do right. I was really unemployed/underemployed for awhile in the early '90s. My wife had a part time job and I had 3 part time jobs. We had to work our child care around each other's job schedules. Tough times, to say the least. At least we had my wife's mother to watch them for short times, if we couldn't get the scheduling tight enough.
08-03-2016, 08:08 PM
(08-03-2016 09:50 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 09:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I can understand why the former but not the latter Huh

Stay at home mom.

I was a stay at home mom and let me tell you, it was the hardest job I ever had. Everything else pales in comparison to being a mom. It's not only one of the hardest jobs but it's one of the most important jobs out there. Being President of the United States is a walk in the park compared to what you do.

Worship Slaves

Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.