*&^%%$#@!$^^&&*^!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 05:39 AM
*&^%%$#@!$^^&&*^!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzFire Alarm*&%*%##@$!$%$%*&^&%#*&%#^^%%^$^*&%&%^(&*FIRE ALARM%^$@#@%^^&$^%%$*$^#$%$&%^$^&*%%^&&(^(*^&*^%^&$^$fIRe aLaRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: wham_zpsx28urcsb.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-12-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: *&^%%$#@!$^^&&*^!
Awwwww.....I thought you LIKED fire alarms in the middle of the night??

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-12-2015, 06:16 AM
I almost killed it. It has it's guts hanging out and occasionally emits a whimper. Soon I am putting a final stop to that too.

My ladder is a 3 minute walk through cold pouring rain in the dark down the stairs away (and is it ever raining!!!) and the broom was a lot closer.....

Went off for no reason at all, and apparently these damn things talk to each other and soon every room in the house sounded the alarm...

Gasp

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-12-2015, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 07:05 AM by onlinebiker.)
if you have more than one going off --- CHECK YOUR FURNACE!!!!

It's quite possibly carbon monoxide -- as most detectors detect CO as well as smoke particulate!!!!

I've been sitting here thinking -- and I can't think of another reason --- if you have multiple smoke detectors going off --- GET SOMEBODY TO CHECK FOR CARBON MONOXIDE!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-12-2015, 07:46 AM
Everything is electric here. I think the alarms are running out of battery power and malfunctioning.

I also found out the hard way that they react to steam when I left the bathroom door open while taking a shower...

13-12-2015, 07:52 AM
I just checked and I guess they are wired together and there should be a switch in my electric panel that kills them. If one goes off, they all do. I built the house a few years ago and looks like the new alarms are wired together and use electricity and the batteries are just backup.

Damn they are loud, my ears are still ringing.

13-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Yup, building code pretty much everywhere in North America now requires fire detection be hard wired. It can be a pain in the ass, but really it's worth it.

Hope you get some sleep!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
13-12-2015, 08:10 AM
If they're wired together -- and they went off one at a time and not all at the same time --- GET SOMEBODY TO CHECK FOR CARBON MONOXIDE!!!!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-12-2015, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 08:40 AM by Dom.)
(13-12-2015 08:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If they're wired together -- and they went off one at a time and not all at the same time --- GET SOMEBODY TO CHECK FOR CARBON MONOXIDE!!!!!!

I don't see where Carbon Monoxide could come from - unless my Great Dane has been farting too much....

They went off one after the other to form a cacophony .... I bludgeoned one of them and they all shut up.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-12-2015, 08:38 AM
(13-12-2015 07:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Yup, building code pretty much everywhere in North America now requires fire detection be hard wired. It can be a pain in the ass, but really it's worth it.

Hope you get some sleep!

Too late, it's 6:30 am now. Been up since 2 am. Tongue