0% Icelanders under 25yrs believe universe created by God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: 0% Icelanders under 25yrs believe universe created by God
(14-01-2016 01:26 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Whatever you do don't tell any of the current crop of republican presidential candidates. If any of them manage to get elected they'd probably bomb the place into oblivion if they knew, and we'd never be able to get any decent súrsaðir hrútspungar.

May I ask about your ad for greyhounds? What experiences have you had with them? I knew a couple that adopted one who didn't have the sense to walk a dozen steps out the door to shit or piss. He'd stand up on the couch he was lying on, piss and lay back down on it. They told me that he had been kept in a kennel where that was the only option he had and now as an adult it would be impossible to teach him otherwise.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2016, 02:14 PM
(15-01-2016 02:02 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 01:26 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Whatever you do don't tell any of the current crop of republican presidential candidates. If any of them manage to get elected they'd probably bomb the place into oblivion if they knew, and we'd never be able to get any decent súrsaðir hrútspungar.

May I ask about your ad for greyhounds? What experiences have you had with them? I knew a couple that adopted one who didn't have the sense to walk a dozen steps out the door to shit or piss. He'd stand up on the couch he was lying on, piss and lay back down on it. They told me that he had been kept in a kennel where that was the only option he had and now as an adult it would be impossible to teach him otherwise.

What the fuck are you on about? This thread is about Iceland. My troll detector is acting up.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
15-01-2016, 02:27 PM
(15-01-2016 02:14 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 02:02 PM)DerFish Wrote:  May I ask about your ad for greyhounds? What experiences have you had with them? I knew a couple that adopted one who didn't have the sense to walk a dozen steps out the door to shit or piss. He'd stand up on the couch he was lying on, piss and lay back down on it. They told me that he had been kept in a kennel where that was the only option he had and now as an adult it would be impossible to teach him otherwise.

What the fuck are you on about? This thread is about Iceland. My troll detector is acting up.

About yourself? A person can make a post about what they please in relation to another, this isn't some strict demand for "purity" in all absolute forms here. A person may post as they will just as you may call a person out, but it's far from helpful to keep something actually to a topic.

The threads not even "about Iceland" it's about their religious belief. Your thread about the language of Iceland can be taken equally as a what are you on about. Just let people be chiller.

I guess my very strange animated podcast segments posted were a clusterfuck out of context. I can see that but I stand by that case, that these elves the Icelanders believe in instead of God are like they say in those, just mainly homeless people they treat like they're Santa's elves.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson