1 for -2 special

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2017, 03:02 PM
1 for -2 special
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/tr...ked-234365

This makes no fucking sense. Of all the stupid shit he has done so far, this is by a wide margin, the dumbest.

Welcome to America where our president is a moron and half the country was stupid enough to elect him. Weeping

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
30-01-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: 1 for -2 special
(30-01-2017 03:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/tr...ked-234365

This makes no fucking sense. Of all the stupid shit he has done so far, this is by a wide margin, the dumbest.

Welcome to America where our president is a moron and half the country was stupid enough to elect him. Weeping

Actually -- only 60 percent of the eligible voters did.

So, only slightly over 30 percent voted for the assclown.....

And -- if you think about it -- that means his last two executive orders get canceled, for this one to take effect.......

right???

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-01-2017, 03:08 PM
(30-01-2017 03:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 03:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/tr...ked-234365

Actually -- only 60 percent of the eligible voters did.

So, only slightly over 30 percent voted for the assclown.....

And -- if you think about it -- that means his last two executive orders get canceled, for this one to take effect.......

right???

Big Grin

"And -- if you think about it -- that means his last two executive orders get canceled, for this one to take effect......."

He'd argue that it cancels out two of Obama's. Stupid orange bastard

-Rick
30-01-2017, 03:10 PM
(30-01-2017 03:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Welcome to America where our president is a moron and half the country was stupid enough to elect him. Weeping

Just to clarify, Trump got just under 63 million votes out of an electorate of about 219 million.

That means more than two out of three voters either voted against Trump or didn't vote at all.

Trump is a president without a mandate.

*edit to add* I see onlinebiker beat me to it!
30-01-2017, 03:12 PM
(30-01-2017 03:10 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 03:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Welcome to America where our president is a moron and half the country was stupid enough to elect him. Weeping

Just to clarify, Trump got just under 63 million votes out of an electorate of about 219 million.

That means more than two out of three voters either voted against Trump or didn't vote at all.

Trump is a president without a mandate.

I look at as he has only 45% disapproval rating and roughly half the country are republicans who nominated and helped him get elected. So sure, a limited number of people who voted, voted for him, but that doesn't mean the ones who didn't vote wouldn't have voted for him.

-Rick
30-01-2017, 03:15 PM
(30-01-2017 03:12 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I look at as he has only 45% disapproval rating and roughly half the country are republicans who nominated and helped him get elected. So sure, a limited number of people who voted, voted for him, but that doesn't mean the ones who didn't vote wouldn't have voted for him.

I think his disapproval ratings are higher than that, though I take your point that even some non-voters might have voted for the Liar In Chief.

Gallup says he has a 51% disapproval rating. Source: President Donald Trump smashes record to get fastest majority disapproval rating ever
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
30-01-2017, 03:19 PM
(30-01-2017 03:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 03:12 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I look at as he has only 45% disapproval rating and roughly half the country are republicans who nominated and helped him get elected. So sure, a limited number of people who voted, voted for him, but that doesn't mean the ones who didn't vote wouldn't have voted for him.

I think his disapproval ratings are higher than that, though I take your point that even some non-voters might have voted for the Liar In Chief.

Gallup says he has a 51% disapproval rating. Source: President Donald Trump smashes record to get fastest majority disapproval rating ever

I had quickly pulled this article up for my number citation: http://www.politico.com/blogs/5-politica...ngs-234289

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
30-01-2017, 03:45 PM
It's like he's on automatic pilot now. "I can, so I will... just sign... woohoooooo!!!!"

Fuck! Weeping

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
30-01-2017, 04:21 PM
How does one go about picking the 2 unlucky regulations? Lottery? Or maybe we just start by doing away with OSHA, the cost of compliance with their accessibility and safety standards is outrageous. We could probably get a few thousand new regulations that way at least.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-01-2017, 04:35 PM
“If you have a regulation you want, No. 1, we’re not gonna approve it because it’s already been approved probably in 17 different forms,”
Coming from a man that asked 'when can I use the nukes?', I have no grounds for being surprised at statements from him anymore, but against all reason, I maintained my standards only to be knocked down again.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post