10 Best Things About a Trump Presidency!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: 10 Best Things About a Trump Presidency!
(21-11-2016 12:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 08:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They call it a pizza, but it is almost more of a pizza-esque casserole.

But it can also vary greatly from pizzeria to pizzeria.

Its a bloody cake!

Frankenpizza, thincrust forever!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
21-11-2016, 12:10 PM
(21-11-2016 12:05 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Its a bloody cake!

Frankenpizza, thincrust forever!!!!!!

Funny, I expected more pushback from people advocating deepdish over thin crust. You people may just be OK after all...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-11-2016, 12:19 PM
1) You will reverse a global brain drain as skilled immigrants go back home and help develop their own countries at the expense of the US economy.

2) The US dollar will no longer be the global reserve currency and other countries will flock to using the Euro which give the European Union more power and influence to propagate decent social standards globally.

3) No longer being the global reserve currency means that the US can no longer export their inflation, they will find it harder to fund their huge military presence around the world and exert undue influence on global politics allowing developing countries to become more stable.

4) This in turn will reduce global terrorism.

5) Global leaders will treat Trump like a child and win the best trade deals for themselves by flattering his ego and manipulating him.

6) America will remind other countries why fascism is a bad idea.

So all you have to do to benefit from a Trump presidency is emigrate!
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
21-11-2016, 12:20 PM
(21-11-2016 12:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:05 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Frankenpizza, thincrust forever!!!!!!

Funny, I expected more pushback from people advocating deepdish over thin crust. You people may just be OK after all...

I'll eat deep dish pizza, but I greatly prefer thin crust. In fact, I just ordered one for lunch -- at least partially due to this thread!

Big Grin
21-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Confused What the fuck?!?

Hand tossed
THE END.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Plus Germany could be the good guy next time 'round

..." It’s not unprecedented,” said Maxim Studtkopf, war historian at the University of Stockholm, “the third installment is usually where the bad guys turn good and team up with their former enemies to take down an even bigger threat. Look at Return of the Jedi, Ocean’s 13, or even Pirates of the Caribbean. Yes, Germany will definitely be the Captain Barbossa of World War III.”

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 3 users Like Reducetarian's post
21-11-2016, 12:36 PM
(21-11-2016 12:25 PM)kim Wrote:  Confused What the fuck?!?

Hand tossed
THE END.

Drinking Beverage
I knew I liked you Smile Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-11-2016, 01:41 PM
(21-11-2016 12:19 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  1) You will reverse a global brain drain as skilled immigrants go back home and help develop their own countries at the expense of the US economy.

2) The US dollar will no longer be the global reserve currency and other countries will flock to using the Euro which give the European Union more power and influence to propagate decent social standards globally.

3) No longer being the global reserve currency means that the US can no longer export their inflation, they will find it harder to fund their huge military presence around the world and exert undue influence on global politics allowing developing countries to become more stable.

4) This in turn will reduce global terrorism.

5) Global leaders will treat Trump like a child and win the best trade deals for themselves by flattering his ego and manipulating him.

6) America will remind other countries why fascism is a bad idea.

So all you have to do to benefit from a Trump presidency is emigrate!

I just don't see a realistic scenario where a currency other than the USD becomes the new reserve currency Mathilda.

For better or worse the USD is the least problematic and most stable currency in part because of GDP, military might and *cough* political stability *cough* Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-11-2016, 01:48 PM
(21-11-2016 10:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm still hoping a juicy coronary thrombosis knocks off Trump and Pence

We should encourage Pence to eat double fried donuts with fried ice cream on the top. Angel

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-11-2016, 03:32 PM
(21-11-2016 01:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 10:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm still hoping a juicy coronary thrombosis knocks off Trump and Pence

We should encourage Pence to eat double fried donuts with fried ice cream on the top. Angel

*Googles fried ice cream*

Yes. Yes, we should.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post