10 Scary evolution facts...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: 10 Scary evolution facts...
(18-02-2013 09:53 PM)pxlgirl Wrote:  Huh? What universally accepted law are they talking about? And since when did evolution became a subject of cosmology, but that question has been asked so many times and yet unanswered... Tongue
I believe they are talking about the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics which are wrong if evolution is true. As for cosmology, the big bang (where nothing exploded and made everything all by it's self) is required to produce all the matter and energy to start with. So cosmic evolution should come under cosmology.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 02:43 AM
(19-02-2013 03:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  FFVIII did it better... Tongue

But my two favorites were Shiva and Bahamut.

So...yeah I'm contributing then the derail here a bit. I can't help myself.

FFVII>FVIII in every way that matters. Summons included.

As a matter of fact...FF, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, and FFIX were all better. They lost me with X. God damn Enix merger fucked shit up. Bastards.

Okay, and back to the actual argument. I could understand the biblical quote to mean dinosaurs. Don't get me wrong, it could also mean Dragons and other mythical monsters, and I don't think there was a monster battle with a royal T-Rex, nor do I think it's likely to happen in the future, nor did dinosaurs exist 6,000 years ago, but the description could be taken as dinosaur.

19-11-2013, 03:32 AM
(18-02-2013 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  1: There are too few supernova remnants.

WTF? Since when was cosmology a part of evolution? Would still do nothing to disprove evolution, but it shows that he's trying to push a young earth agenda and hoping to kill evolution by proxy with a 6000 year time scale instead of billions science as shown.

His own body contains the remnants of a supernova.
19-11-2013, 04:00 AM
(19-11-2013 03:32 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  1: There are too few supernova remnants.

WTF? Since when was cosmology a part of evolution? Would still do nothing to disprove evolution, but it shows that he's trying to push a young earth agenda and hoping to kill evolution by proxy with a 6000 year time scale instead of billions science as shown.

His own body contains the remnants of a supernova.

I fail to see the point you are getting at.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
19-11-2013, 04:12 AM
(19-11-2013 04:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 03:32 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  His own body contains the remnants of a supernova.

I fail to see the point you are getting at.

He is only considering things like the crab nebula as a supernova remnant when there is so much more....including elements in his own body(those elements are supernova remnants). Your body contains elements that could only form in supernova explosion and thus your body contains the remnants of a supernova.

Interstellar dust(like the remnants from a supernova) is actually difficult to see if there aren't stars nearby to light it up.
19-11-2013, 04:38 AM
(19-11-2013 04:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 04:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I fail to see the point you are getting at.

He is only considering things like the crab nebula as a supernova remnant when there is so much more....including elements in his own body(those elements are supernova remnants). Your body contains elements that could only form in supernova explosion and thus your body contains the remnants of a supernova.

Interstellar dust(like the remnants from a supernova) is actually difficult to see if there aren't stars nearby to light it up.

Agreed. Dammit, there you go again being all sensible like... Blink

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]