10 Things Atheists Need to Know

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 09:31 PM
10 Things Atheists Need to Know
Banana_zorro Checkmate Atheists! Banana_zorro

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
07-11-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: 10 Things Atheists Need to Know
Arrogant fool.Speakers like him really do more reasonable Christianity a disservice.
07-11-2013, 09:42 PM
(07-11-2013 09:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Arrogant fool.Speakers like him really do more reasonable Christianity a disservice.

It's called irony, dude.

He's done a whole series of parodies like this.

... or were you being sarcastic?

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
07-11-2013, 09:45 PM
He's being facetious. It's very funny.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
07-11-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 09:50 PM by Can_of_Beans.)
(07-11-2013 09:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Arrogant fool.Speakers like him really do more reasonable Christianity a disservice.

Since I can't detect voice tone in text, I'm not sure if you're playing along with joke or if you're serious.

Just in case, maybe I should point out that this is satire.

The truly sad thing is that enough actual Christians sound this crazy that we'd believe he's serious. I admit that I thought he was serious until he pulled out the banana. Then I was like "Oh...he's making fun of Ray Comfort. This whole thing's a joke!" Laughat

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
07-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I think you might have missed a joke there. I took it as a satiracal parody. Smile ... At least, I hope you missed a joke, that guy is hilarious!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
07-11-2013, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 10:53 PM by evenheathen.)
Fucking Current. I've been watching his shit for a while. He actually is a fantastically talented musician if you dig into his other videos. His atheist shit is hilarious, his 9/11 truther shit is on point.

He seems like a nice guy. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
07-11-2013, 11:13 PM
FUKME>Dodgy....... I fell for it until the "radiometric dating" , theist only use carbon dating in their "illogical isms.

This is pretty cool, I will get my theist mate to watch it and he will punch me once it gets the the banana.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
07-11-2013, 11:52 PM
(07-11-2013 10:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  His atheist shit is hilarious, his 9/11 thruther shit is on point.

He seems like a nice guy. Big Grin

Oh yea... I remember his 9/11 shit - that got national attention! Evidently someone thought it was real and so they started trying to debunk him!! That was hysterical!!

I read an interview with him - he does seem like a nice guy. Smart too! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-11-2013, 12:00 AM
It's like when the Onion fools fox news.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post