10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 10:29 AM
RE: 10 Women Christian Men Shouldn't Marry
(05-02-2015 05:23 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 03:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  LOL. I watched it. Wow, I score, like, a big fat zero. I'm a loud mouthed, irreligious, sexy dressing, wander luster, five years older than my husband, feminist, career woman.

Oh, I'm not divorced because I got lucky and I did have children because I wanted them, not because of some god thingy.

So fuck that asshole pastor Stephen Kim of the Bastardseed Asshole church.

Great post.
Now go make your husband a sandwich.

I'll make him a sandwich, all right. Kiss

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-04-2015, 01:31 AM
My ex gf posted the one for men Christian women should just yesterday to her Facebook.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
17-04-2015, 02:24 AM
(17-04-2015 01:31 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  My ex gf posted the one for men Christian women should just yesterday to her Facebook.

Hah. It can be quite hurtful. Here's a list of what I look for in a man. Read it and weep ex-boyfriend, you don't even score 50%. And the list is all shit like "Does he put God first? Is he saved? Can he fuck you and feel guilty about it at the same time? Can he make *you* feel guilty for perfectly normal desires? If not, think carefully about whether you really want a guy who'll just love you for being you and not put all kinds of weird conditions on your relationship, because God will ultimately fuck up your life horribly if you do go for it."

Dodgy Hah. Bitterness. Christians get guilt and we get bitterness.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-04-2015, 03:26 AM
They forgot mass murderers. Because historically, that's not covered by the devout christian category

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.