10%-ish as what I know: China launches ill-advised crackdown on Ramadan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: 10%-ish as what I know: China launches ill-advised crackdown on Ramadan
(04-07-2014 07:14 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 11:49 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I really hope that people like you can live up to your hatred, so that I will have the chance to thank you on Thanksgiving.

I wish you could have the intelligence to understand what I said above.

Could you please elaborate?

Shot in the dark here, but I think he is trying to call you hypocritical by calling attention to the whole Native American slaughtering and land-taking thing.

He's also probably saying you are too stupid to see it yourself. Which I find amusingly ironic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 01:00 PM
(03-07-2014 09:03 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I hate China,

DAFUQ???

--A Bona Fide Holey Dherma King™ HATES... ANYTHING???? Hobo

Quote:...as it is right now, destroying Tibet, and killing the Tibetan Culture, and lately the people.

As Leo has previously pointed out, pre-China Tibet was HARDLY any sort of utopia by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote:It feels like Nazis clearing out ethnic Poland for German colonization- but Germany didn't supply literally all of our goods.

More like the Nazis taking over North Korea, if North Korea were technologically and militarily still in the stone age.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
04-07-2014, 01:12 PM
(04-07-2014 07:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Which I find amusingly ironic.

Tongue Now could you please elaborate? Tongue
04-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:Ramadan is one of the most important periods on the Muslim calender, and there have been reports that the Xinjiang government has placed restrictions on Ramadan for the past few years, though officials usually deny these accusations.

I could feel sorry for the muslims if they weren't such a bunch of shits everywhere they were in control. But they are.

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
04-07-2014, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 08:46 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(04-07-2014 07:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So... How's about them religious freedoms...

They still have their freedom to believe in Muslim, don't they ? If they really want to participate in Ramadan, they have the freedom to do so.

Religious freedom is not totally free from consequences, as you know it, right ?

PS. CPC members also have religion freedom, that is, choose religion, then no longer one CPC.

Want something? Then do something.
04-07-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 09:20 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(04-07-2014 07:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 07:14 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Could you please elaborate?

Shot in the dark here, but I think he is trying to call you hypocritical by calling attention to the whole Native American slaughtering and land-taking thing.

He's also probably saying you are too stupid to see it yourself. Which I find amusingly ironic.

No, I wasn't calling him hypocritical.

I was saying that I wished he and his think-alikes could actually rebel with arms, thus living up to how they hate what they hate, which would become an unfortunate slaughter of the Han Chinese like what some Muslim Uygurs did exactly 5 years ago and what some Buddhist Tibetans did in March, 2008. Then people like me will have a chance to put people like him in court and make them pay with their lives.

[Image: 48741247019411343.jpg][Image: 30961246904766296.jpg][Image: 0016ecd975fb0bf744e508.JPG][Image: 794488720.jpg]

It is indeed pretty ironic (yet hardly amusing) to be compared with Americans slaughtering Native Americans, with merely that the fewer are the killers being the same. Yet considering the population of Han Chinese and that of these Tibetan China haters, and the assimilation capability of the Han Chinese culture, if Rinpoche and his kind could live up to their hatred, I will sincerely thank him (or his spirit, yet to me highly unlikely) for speeding up the process.

If Rinpoche and his kind one day indeed surround me to express their hatred, I shall happily take anything that can cause damage and live my last day to the fullest.

Peace-loving God-King following China hating Tibetan Buddhists ?

That's something truly amusing.

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
04-07-2014, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 08:53 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(04-07-2014 01:12 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 07:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Which I find amusingly ironic.

Tongue Now could you please elaborate? Tongue

A pity that you lack enough intelligence to understand what we said, let alone wisdom with which to react.

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post