10 year old sex toy found in woman's vagina

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: 10 year old sex toy found in woman's vagina
(12-09-2014 02:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 02:01 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Uh... huh.

If your sources are Fox, the NY Post, and the freakin Daily Mail, I'm'a call bullshit.

I mean, I guess it's possible, but...

I showed the X-ray images to my husband who said it was CT scan, and he's greatly suspicious. He said he'd need to see more images. The angles of the images should match up, but don't.

He's not screaming fake.

But he thinks the image is old.

Or that hospital still has old equiptment and still uses film...

(he routinely comes down on "medical shows" I'd watch for this reason And a host of other reasons)

He initially (at first glance) felt whatever was in the bladder and a device to treat a prolapsed bladder...when I read him the story...He looked more closely.

Was the toy supposedly going from the vagina protruding into the bladder or in the bladder poking into the vagina? Huh

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2014, 05:04 PM
(12-09-2014 01:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 01:42 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlig...08?cn=tbla

umm...what? lol

How did she have sex after that and not notice something was.....wrong in there.

In my college days I heard that gay men would put a live mouse in their anus for fun but apparently it was an urban legend. For some reason this made me think of that. Sorry.

The adventures of Lemmywinks...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
12-09-2014, 05:19 PM
(12-09-2014 03:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 02:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I showed the X-ray images to my husband who said it was CT scan, and he's greatly suspicious. He said he'd need to see more images. The angles of the images should match up, but don't.

He's not screaming fake.

But he thinks the image is old.

Or that hospital still has old equiptment and still uses film...

(he routinely comes down on "medical shows" I'd watch for this reason And a host of other reasons)

He initially (at first glance) felt whatever was in the bladder and a device to treat a prolapsed bladder...when I read him the story...He looked more closely.

Was the toy supposedly going from the vagina protruding into the bladder or in the bladder poking into the vagina? Huh

The toy was supposed to be in the vagina, with urine backing up into the kidneys and leaking into the vagina.

Like i said he's not screaming fake...but isn't sure he believes it either.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Ho hum.
I'm so not suprised. The only question I have is "did they get the hampster skeleton out with it ?"
Sadcryface2

No one who works in healthcare is shocked by ANYTHING. Nothing at all. Censored

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-09-2014, 06:14 PM
How did they know it was ten years old? Did it have a use by date on it?
12-09-2014, 06:18 PM
(12-09-2014 06:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  How did they know it was ten years old? Did it have a use by date on it?

This will probably be debunked as coming from a satire site.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-09-2014, 06:31 PM
(12-09-2014 06:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ho hum.
I'm so not suprised. The only question I have is "did they get the hampster skeleton out with it ?"
Sadcryface2

No one who works in healthcare is shocked by ANYTHING. Nothing at all. Censored

My husband's favorite was the chick with bottle of grey poupon in her hoo hoo....

She said she didn't know how it got there...she was running and fell.

Dodgy

Or the dude who "sat" on a coke bottle and somehow got it lodged deep inside his colon.

He used to have a huge collection of X-rays. Some were intentially faked by him when he was bored...the broken dick with chicken bones and play doh.

Most of them were real...very real. He always said the stories were better.

He never once X-rayed a bum with a gerbil. But someone did manage to get a plastic snake, with the tongue sticking out of the butt.

But the number one excuse..."I don't know, I was really drunk at the time."

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-09-2014, 06:32 PM
(12-09-2014 06:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  How did they know it was ten years old? Did it have a use by date on it?

I want to know who gets done using a sex toy, and then forgets to... Remove it.

I guess the doctor said "well looky what I found here!!" Then the woman says "oh my lanta, I haven't seen that thing in ten years!! I was wondering where I put that Consider "

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
12-09-2014, 06:40 PM
(12-09-2014 06:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

I want to know who gets done using a sex toy, and then forgets to... Remove it.

I guess the doctor said "well looky what I found here!!" Then the woman says "oh my lanta, I haven't seen that thing in ten years!! I was wondering where I put that Consider "

I dunno about you, but I always find stuff up my rectum. Hobo
12-09-2014, 06:49 PM
(12-09-2014 06:40 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 06:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I want to know who gets done using a sex toy, and then forgets to... Remove it.

I dunno about you, but I always find stuff up my rectum. Hobo

Laugh out load nope just you! Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post