1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2016, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 10:20 PM by BryanS.)
RE: 1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany
(07-01-2016 07:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  Except that nowhere in that article does it say anything about it being Muslims.

Are you just making that up? Consider

Good point--and no, it is not stated explicitly. Instead what is said is "The men were of Arab or North African appearance". I see that as code words for not wanting to make it about Islam. The story makes reference to concerns by German authorities that citizens would link the crimes to the refugee issues. Some of the original reporting cited that the men were "exclusively foreign" and non German or English speakers:

https://translate.google.com/translate?h...f-23252186

Other right slanted sites describe it more plainly:
http://www.examiner.com/article/twitter-...ne-germany

The Washington Examiner site highlights the issue of a rise in rapes perpetrated by Muslim migrants and refugees.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2016, 08:32 PM
(07-01-2016 08:13 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Since it's only a certain psychologically unstable demographic that seems to use the backwards components of religious ideals to influence them into doing things like this, perhaps the solution is to require background checks for people wishing to become Muslims.

Yes That seems to be an especially dangerous religion for unstable people to join. Maybe we could advise those people to become Quakers or something more innocuous like that.
08-01-2016, 12:00 AM
(06-01-2016 07:20 PM)BryanS Wrote:  How can anyone hear of this and not come to the conclusion that Islam is utter trash if it leads to this kind of behavior?

Islam is utter trash.

Most superstitious beliefs are, but I agree that at this moment in history, Islam is the trashiest piece of trash on a fetid heap of filth.

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
[+] 2 users Like claywise's post
08-01-2016, 12:44 AM
I just fact checked on the net. Story seems true. There is even video footage.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
08-01-2016, 07:43 AM
It's true and also more wide spread, happened in at least 3 cities. Men would surround women and start groping.

Women have to wear burkas because men are not expected to be able to control themselves around women. They are taught that women without burkas are sluts asking for it.

From narration among witnesses online, the men were Moroccan and Syrian. The government does not want to say this because it would incite more hate speech - apparently lots of hate speech is happening in Germany now (and I see it on facebook too).

The new immigrants need lessons in cultural behavior, and they need to be told that failure to adapt to social norms will result in immediate deportation.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
08-01-2016, 10:51 AM
It seems that the Cologne police chief will take early retirement due to the fact that the police fucked up big time.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35261359

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
08-01-2016, 12:14 PM
(08-01-2016 10:51 AM)Marozz Wrote:  It seems that the Cologne police chief will take early retirement due to the fact that the police fucked up big time.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35261359

The local leaders collectively did their best to downplay and whitewash over these incidents. When leaders do this, they only amplify the size of the backlash that will come.

That is the dangerous part about how these officials acted. It is a legitimate issue that many of the recent refugees hold moral values and beliefs that are not compatible with modern Western society, and that issue has to be addressed. Too bad these leaders don't actually lead. And when no mainstream leaders lead, that is how extremists will gain a foothold.

Western nations have to stand up for modernity and Western values. This is a cultural, political, and yes, to the extent that religion overlaps these areas, a religious battle. It is too bad that so many leaders refuse to acknowledge this problem.
[+] 5 users Like BryanS's post
08-01-2016, 12:24 PM
They should try this somewhere fun...like Texas...or West Virginia.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Hello everyone,

a short introduction of mine, before i give my "5c": I am male, german, and a reader of this forum since approx. 2years. Reason for coming to this foum is a personal "issue" of making contact with a person formerly very close to me who changed from being christian to being muslim and back in the meantime, and this person made the impression of being very irrational to me, so i tried to investigate.....since i am an atheist and sceptic (and my job is in the general field of natural science = engineer). A story very similar to the one that came up just a couple of days ago from another forum member.

I want to point out a few facts (at least from what we know until now) that were completely neglected during this conversation, or at least "put under the rug" a bit (it seems to me).
  • 1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany
    "Shame on you" i say. Reminds me of what one could read here in newspapers like "Der Stürmer" in the 30s.
    Facts (known to me from major german newspapers and prime time TV news, please correct if necessary) are: Several thousand peoplegathered at the cathedral, lots of them most probably drunk and male. Its new year after all. Lots of these males being somewhat agressive (well....alcohol, you now), the number given is 1000-2000, a breakdown in religious belief(s) of those 1k-2k was not given. Out of this huge gathering, seemingly groups of men (mostly Arab/African origin?) went out to rob and harass bypassing women.
  • Information policy of german police/authorities
    For some reason, there is not much, at least less than usual. While this is "fishy", the absence of information is.....well just that, right?
  • Cologne police chief
    He didnt get fired (exclusively) because of new years eve. His job was already in question. The events of new year seem to have been a kind of "final straw".
  • Attacks in 3 different german cities
    There is no evidence -yet- that those attakcs were related to each other or organized. See "information policy.."
  • Nationalities of the alleged suspects that were arrested or are under investigation
    Out of ca. 30 suspects there are:
    1 Serbian
    1 US of f...ing A Angel
    1 German
    Now should we invade Serbia again like in 1941 or put up Mk IX u-Boats off the east coast in order to keep evil Serbian and American rapists in check?
    What about the german? Hopefully he was an east german and we could build a kind of....wall?
    Labeling all the crimes and criminals/suspects under the general title of "evil muslims/arabs/africans" is painting things a bit with a brush too broad for my taste, particularly in face of the absence of information released by authorities.
  • Number/type of crimes reported
    While 75% of the reported crimes were related to sexuall harassment/asault, 25% were not.
  • Out of 30 identified suspects 20 are refugees/asylants, 10 are not.

I am all for putting the according suspects in front of a judge and let them have a fair trial, but i really dont give a fuck if 10% or 90% of them are muslim or have white hair, at least until i see convincing evidence that their religious beliefs -or hair colour- are relevant (more than anything else) in this matter.
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
08-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Quote:From narration among witnesses online, the men were Moroccan and Syrian

Official sources about identified suspects:

Algeria 9
Morocco 8
Syria 4
Iran 4
Irak 1