1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: 1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany
Ive become less liberal since the refugee crisis has exploded. I think there is a lot of political correctness that shouts down any real reasonable discussion of what the problems are and where they lie. At one point I would of said "But their human beings, we cant just let them suffer" and I still think that to some degree, I am not entirely bereft of empathy. However letting these people in, in the numbers they have done, is not sustainable.

I break the islam issue down into this....

Westernised muslims are generally peaceful. As most have been raised and influenced from the cultures of whatever country they have been brought up into. They live their lifes with certain muslim values, but is more of a select, watered down version.

Non western muslims have different cultures and values that are heavily influenced from stricter muslim values and beliefs. They are not compatible with the general rules, laws and respect of the country they have migrated to.

So is islam a problem? Yes and no. People just need to have the balls to fuck off the political correctness and liberalism and say the problem for what it is. Which is people coming here and not integrating as they wish to maintain their cultures and belief systems.

Look at this backlog of men wanting to come to the UK, no women and children.

We don't have the houses to home them, the jobs to give them or the resources to look after them. I never thought I would say this but they need to fuck off. I don't want them in my country, im sorry.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
08-01-2016, 03:13 PM
You'll likely enjoy looking through these pics of German women protesting naked.

The sign says: "we are not game to be hunted, not even when we are naked".

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/gall...18f04fc2dc

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-01-2016, 03:14 PM
(08-01-2016 01:09 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

a short introduction of mine, before i give my "5c": I am male, german, and a reader of this forum since approx. 2years. Reason for coming to this foum is a personal "issue" of making contact with a person formerly very close to me who changed from being christian to being muslim and back in the meantime, and this person made the impression of being very irrational to me, so i tried to investigate.....since i am an atheist and sceptic (and my job is in the general field of natural science = engineer). A story very similar to the one that came up just a couple of days ago from another forum member.

I want to point out a few facts (at least from what we know until now) that were completely neglected during this conversation, or at least "put under the rug" a bit (it seems to me).
  • 1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany
    "Shame on you" i say. Reminds me of what one could read here in newspapers like "Der Stürmer" in the 30s.
    Facts (known to me from major german newspapers and prime time TV news, please correct if necessary) are: Several thousand peoplegathered at the cathedral, lots of them most probably drunk and male. Its new year after all. Lots of these males being somewhat agressive (well....alcohol, you now), the number given is 1000-2000, a breakdown in religious belief(s) of those 1k-2k was not given. Out of this huge gathering, seemingly groups of men (mostly Arab/African origin?) went out to rob and harass bypassing women.
  • Information policy of german police/authorities
    For some reason, there is not much, at least less than usual. While this is "fishy", the absence of information is.....well just that, right?
  • Cologne police chief
    He didnt get fired (exclusively) because of new years eve. His job was already in question. The events of new year seem to have been a kind of "final straw".
  • Attacks in 3 different german cities
    There is no evidence -yet- that those attakcs were related to each other or organized. See "information policy.."
  • Nationalities of the alleged suspects that were arrested or are under investigation
    Out of ca. 30 suspects there are:
    1 Serbian
    1 US of f...ing A Angel
    1 German
    Now should we invade Serbia again like in 1941 or put up Mk IX u-Boats off the east coast in order to keep evil Serbian and American rapists in check?
    What about the german? Hopefully he was an east german and we could build a kind of....wall?
    Labeling all the crimes and criminals/suspects under the general title of "evil muslims/arabs/africans" is painting things a bit with a brush too broad for my taste, particularly in face of the absence of information released by authorities.
  • Number/type of crimes reported
    While 75% of the reported crimes were related to sexuall harassment/asault, 25% were not.
  • Out of 30 identified suspects 20 are refugees/asylants, 10 are not.

I am all for putting the according suspects in front of a judge and let them have a fair trial, but i really dont give a fuck if 10% or 90% of them are muslim or have white hair, at least until i see convincing evidence that their religious beliefs -or hair colour- are relevant (more than anything else) in this matter.

Welcome to TTA.

Good start ... facts ... we like facts.

Thank you.

08-01-2016, 03:24 PM

a short introduction of mine, before i give my "5c": I am male, german, and a reader of this forum since approx. 2years. Reason for coming to this foum is a personal "issue" of making contact with a person formerly very close to me who changed from being christian to being muslim and back in the meantime, and this person made the impression of being very irrational to me, so i tried to investigate.....since i am an atheist and sceptic (and my job is in the general field of natural science = engineer). A story very similar to the one that came up just a couple of days ago from another forum member.

I want to point out a few facts (at least from what we know until now) that were completely neglected during this conversation, or at least "put under the rug" a bit (it seems to me).
    "Shame on you" i say. Reminds me of what one could read here in newspapers like "Der Stürmer" in the 30s.
    Facts (known to me from major german newspapers and prime time TV news, please correct if necessary) are: Several thousand peoplegathered at the cathedral, lots of them most probably drunk and male. Its new year after all. Lots of these males being somewhat agressive (well....alcohol, you now), the number given is 1000-2000, a breakdown in religious belief(s) of those 1k-2k was not given. Out of this huge gathering, seemingly groups of men (mostly Arab/African origin?) went out to rob and harass bypassing women.
    For some reason, there is not much, at least less than usual. While this is "fishy", the absence of information is.....well just that, right?
  • Cologne police chief
    He didnt get fired (exclusively) because of new years eve. His job was already in question. The events of new year seem to have been a kind of "final straw".
    There is no evidence -yet- that those attakcs were related to each other or organized. See "information policy.."
  • Nationalities of the alleged suspects that were arrested or are under investigation
    1 Serbian
    1 US of f...ing A Angel
    1 German
    Now should we invade Serbia again like in 1941 or put up Mk IX u-Boats off the east coast in order to keep evil Serbian and American rapists in check?
    What about the german? Hopefully he was an east german and we could build a kind of....wall?
    Labeling all the crimes and criminals/suspects under the general title of "evil muslims/arabs/africans" is painting things a bit with a brush too broad for my taste, particularly in face of the absence of information released by authorities.
    While 75% of the reported crimes were related to sexuall harassment/asault, 25% were not.

I am all for putting the according suspects in front of a judge and let them have a fair trial, but i really dont give a fuck if 10% or 90% of them are muslim or have white hair, at least until i see convincing evidence that their religious beliefs -or hair colour- are relevant (more than anything else) in this matter.

(08-01-2016 01:32 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
Quote:From narration among witnesses online, the men were Moroccan and Syrian

Official sources about identified suspects:

Algeria 9
Morocco 8
Syria 4
Iran 4
Irak 1
Serbia 1
USA 1
Germany 2

Have you got any links for these stats please?

Does Germany have a history of these kinds of sexual assaults happening?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
08-01-2016, 04:05 PM
(08-01-2016 03:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  

• Cologne police chief
    1 Serbian
    1 US of f...ing A Angel
    1 German

(08-01-2016 01:32 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Official sources about identified suspects:

Algeria 9
Morocco 8
Syria 4
Iran 4
Irak 1
Serbia 1
USA 1
Germany 2

Have you got any links for these stats please?

That was in the report linked on the prior page about the Police Chief resigning.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
(08-01-2016 03:24 PM)bemore Wrote:  Have you got any links for these stats please?

N-TV
In other words: A spokesman of the ministry of interior said:

Quote:Unterdessen teilte das Bundesinnenministerium mit, dass es sich bei zwei Drittel der von der Bundespolizei in der Kölner Silvesternacht festgestellten Tatverdächtigen um Asylbewerber handelt. Die Bundespolizei habe 31 Verdächtige namentlich identifizieren können, sagte ein Sprecher. Unter ihnen seien 18 Asylbewerber, deren Nationalität der Sprecher allerdings nicht aufschlüsselte. Insgesamt seien unter den Verdächtigen neun Algerier, acht Marokkaner, vier Syrer, fünf Iraner, ein Iraker, ein Serbe, ein Amerikaner und zwei Deutsche.

Germany does not have something like a history of rapes on new year. However festivities with lots of alcohol involved usually (sadly) lead to isolated cases of rape or sexual harassment.

What is indeed exceptional in this case here is, the amount of cases and the fact there seems to be indeed some kind of correlation or organisation. Gangs of (northern) Africans arent very uncommon here. Yet, i dont like to jump to conclusions about the background too early. For me its just not enough informations. Speculations, indications, etc, yes, but.......i think we have ot wait some more.
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-01-2016, 08:04 AM
(08-01-2016 03:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  You'll likely enjoy looking through these pics of German women protesting naked.

The sign says: "we are not game to be hunted, not even when we are naked".

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/gall...18f04fc2dc

I think this is great! We need more of this. Sexual repression is a huge problem in too much of our world. I approve of this message.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
10-01-2016, 07:42 AM
Just an update, the total number of reported incidents in Cologne over New Years has gone up to 379, with 40% being related to sexual violence. Just because 30 suspects have been identified, doesn't mean this was only 30 people committing crimes.

As reported by the AFP (French version of the AP, of those of us stateside)
http://news.yahoo.com/sex-assaults-germa...52257.html

It really was as bad as the worst of the headlines reported.
10-01-2016, 07:49 AM
And here is a story that shows how ISIS writes their rulebook on how to rape your slaves:

Exclusive: Islamic State ruling aims to settle who can have sex with female slaves
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-is...AO20151230

Sanctioned rape by religion--yes, that is what we really are dealing with here.
10-01-2016, 07:52 AM
Update on the situation. According to "Die Welt", a mildly conservative newspaper, the number of reported crimes went up from 170 to 390. This is due to the fact that many victims in the train station near the Chathedral were traveling to other destinations and the crimes were reported at these locations. The ratio of sexual related crimes is reportedly ca. 40%

There seem to be indications, according to "unknown" sources within the police, that the attacks were coordinated and planned, namely by north africans, who "invited" others via social networks to participate in coordinated assaults. This would make "organised crime", which will be taken even more seriously by the authorities i guess. We ill see.

On a sidenote:
Police had to arrest some people at a shelter facility for asylum seekers, after some of them were engaged in brawls. 3 Algerians were arested.
Looks like Algerians "cornered" 5 syrian woman and their company, when one of the Syrians tried to protect the women. He was hit by a bottle and had to be taken to hospital.

Another shelter facility was attacked with paintballs, another one with a molotov cocktail, but noone was hurt furtunately.

Protests, pro and anti-immigrants, are going on.

Source
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post