1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: 1000 Muslims celebrate New Year in gang attacks on women in Germany
The number of crimes seems to be rising. Now above 500 - 40% of which relate to sexual assault.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35277249

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
10-01-2016, 07:55 PM
(08-01-2016 01:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive become less liberal since the refugee crisis has exploded. I think there is a lot of political correctness that shouts down any real reasonable discussion of what the problems are and where they lie. At one point I would of said "But their human beings, we cant just let them suffer" and I still think that to some degree, I am not entirely bereft of empathy. However letting these people in, in the numbers they have done, is not sustainable.

I break the islam issue down into this....

Westernised muslims are generally peaceful. As most have been raised and influenced from the cultures of whatever country they have been brought up into. They live their lifes with certain muslim values, but is more of a select, watered down version.

Non western muslims have different cultures and values that are heavily influenced from stricter muslim values and beliefs. They are not compatible with the general rules, laws and respect of the country they have migrated to.

So is islam a problem? Yes and no. People just need to have the balls to fuck off the political correctness and liberalism and say the problem for what it is. Which is people coming here and not integrating as they wish to maintain their cultures and belief systems.

Look at this backlog of men wanting to come to the UK, no women and children.

We don't have the houses to home them, the jobs to give them or the resources to look after them. I never thought I would say this but they need to fuck off. I don't want them in my country, im sorry.

Good.. good.. let the Muffs flow through you...

[Image: Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg]

Completely agree btw.

You lot are complaining that people are saying it's Muslims that did this but than provide facts that it was vast majority middle eastern and north African men.. Newsflash, that's fucking muslims...!

These people are vile human waste.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-01-2016, 11:03 PM
More widespread Muslim rapes being whitewashed in European press. This time in Sweden:

Exposing Major PC Cover-up in Sweden – Leading Daily Dagens Nyheter Refused to Write About Cologne-like Sex Crimes in Central Stockholm
http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-...stockholm/

Quote:But a very similar incident, with a large number of perpetrators and victims, took place in the Swedish capital last summer. That incident however was silenced by large Swedish newspapers and media companies, despite repeated attempts from police officers to contact journalists. This is how leading Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter tried to cover up a politically inconvenient sex assault story.

Well, with religious rulings explaining what kind of rape is or is not OK with your slaves, this kind of thing has to be expected. When will the West wake up to the level of evil inspired by Islam?
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
11-01-2016, 03:01 AM
(10-01-2016 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You lot are complaining that people are saying it's Muslims that did this but than provide facts that it was vast majority middle eastern and north African men.. Newsflash, that's fucking muslims...!

"All perpetrators of sexual harassment in cologne were muslim, therefore all muslims are sexual predators". Is that your rationale?

As reported 40% of the crimes were of a sexual background, but the majority of 60% seems to be theft and robbery. The OP suggested it was all about rape and sexual agression. Do you still agree with that?
There seems to be a great deal of common petty crime mixed with those sexual assaults, dont you think? Do you think the stealing and robbery is also related to religion?

There is no doubt that the religion of Islam does not value women much, regardless what their apologist scumbags are trying to tell us. Is is also undisputed that 1200+ years of muslim religion dominating the parts of the world where these attackers from Cologne originate has most probably had an influence on the mindset of those asshats of the Cologne events and shows effects in those very individuals.
Yet i am not (yet) confident that Islam was the single most contributing factor leading to those sexual assaults. We do live in male dominated cultures, where sexual assault in one direction is way more common than the other way around, and i am talking about our, non-mulsim, christian culture which values woman similarly low than islam. It just has been tamed by enlightenment. There is also the factor of general male sexual agression. Would any gang of woman of any religion from any country ever meet up to sexually assault men?

My guess, and i am saying guess, because i dont have not enough to back that up yet, is that it was mainly rather young males, probably from a criminal environment (hence all the petty crimes) or at least from a lower class environment, within north african gangs or "packs", where being infiltrated by muslim disdain for woman should be pretty common.
I have no problem imagining young male african criminals meeting at the Cathedral in order to "have some fun", leaving it open to anyone, what kind of crime they want to commit. I mean, while we are at sexually harassing women, why not stealing and robbing too? Were here to have fun, arent we? You are a young vital man and give a $hit about the socitey you life in, you havent much to lose (at least you think so), hence the lack of hesitation to commit crimes, right? Its new year, and there will be so many people around.....

I refuse to believe (for now) that "simple muslim men" meet in order to sexually assault woman in a host country and then steal and rob. Even islam forbids stealing, so if they would have been (exclusively) religiosly miotivated, they rather would have raped and not stolen. Sounds weird, but thats their religious rationale.

This has nothing to do with political correctness, but with a lack of information. I for once would like to hear some quotes from the suspects after interrogations first.

Of course these guys are human waste and need to pay for their crimes, and when i was there last November with a female friend of mine, and if one of those ......guys....would have approached her i would have rearranged his face, muslim or not.
11-01-2016, 05:16 AM
Most of us pay taxes primarily for infrastructure and safety. That is not what governments use them for, but if you ask John the plumber in the US what he wants for his taxes, that would be it. In other, more civilized countries, healthcare is added.

So now some government spends a lot of money on rescuing people in need. Most people would have no issue with that.

But the rescued folk now threaten safety. And there you have an issue that is deep rooted. If the host population is afraid to walk the streets, you can't just wave that off. The fear is real and needs to be dealt with.

Perhaps the rescued should be given cultural education. They should be taught what is and isn't acceptable in their host countries.

Muslim women wear burkas because men are not supposed to have to control their impulses. Burkas keep women safe. So, now you have young men, boiling over with hormones, who have been taught that women are fair game unless they are swaddled in clothes. They come to the new country and see women in varying stages of being clothed, and they act the way they have been raised. They see no harm in it, it is natural to them, they have been indoctrinated that way.

When you are a guest, you are supposed to respect the host and adapt. Before you can do that, the new culture needs to be explained.

IMO the very first step needed here is EDUCATION.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
11-01-2016, 05:45 AM
(11-01-2016 03:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You lot are complaining that people are saying it's Muslims that did this but than provide facts that it was vast majority middle eastern and north African men.. Newsflash, that's fucking muslims...!

"All perpetrators of sexual harassment in cologne were muslim, therefore all muslims are sexual predators". Is that your rationale?

That is the fact. I actually fact checked this story and it is true.

You don't like it? Tough!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-01-2016, 06:28 AM
A little analysis from a foreign politics expert, György Nógrádi, from Hungary (sadly the video is in hungarian, I'll link it anyway) :

Here are the topics he talked about.

- At a 2-day CDU session meeting in Mainz, Merkel seemed to have taken a step away from Willkommenskultur and toward stricter asylum laws. Whether it signals a more radical change remains to be seen. She also said the solution must be European, but most of Europe don't want to take in any migrants.
- Slovakian prime minister Robert Fico said the events in Cologne confirm most of Europe's concerns regarding migration and that the Slovakian government doesn't want parallel societies in their country. He asked for a meeting between the European heads of government.
- Greek human traffickers claim Turkey makes no effort at stopping illegal migrants. Erdogan uses the situation to weaken Europe and extort funds, alleviation of visa laws and EU accession.
- The 3 parties currently leading Germany are in conflict. CSU leader Seehofer demanded a 200'000 upper limit for asylum seekers, Merkel and the CDU refused any upper limits.
- At Jan 4th 19:00, in the German national television's news report, there was not a word about the events in Cologne. The sacking of the police chief was a relatively small step, many demand abdication of the region's Minister for Justice (Thomas Kutschaty)
- Internal affairs minister de Maiziere (whose ministry is responsible for counter-terrorist agency GSG9 and minister for justice Maas claim that the ratio of undercover terrorists amongst migrants is roughly 1:1000, meaning that with the 1.6 million migrants who arrived in 2015, around 1600 terrorists have entered as well. According to a survey, 68% of germans expect a terrorist attack to happen on german soil, the secret services are overwhelmed.
- The political actions are influenced by the fact that this march will see an election in Baden-Württemberg, and national elections will be held in 2017. SPD is struggling to find a suitable candidate for chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel is viewed by many as not capable, but recently the minister-president of North Rhine-Westphalia, Hannelore Kraft has been spoken of as an acceptable candidate since she's balancing her rhetoric well.
- The Cologne situation is widely used by all political parties, the rhetoric of CDU and SPD is completely different. SPD vice-chancellor Sigmar Gabriel said the laws are right, the Cologne situation was the fault of the police. Policemen claim there are "no-go" zones in most North Rhine-Westphalia cities where even they dare not enter. In Düsseldorf, people created "militias" because they don't trust police to protect them. In the last few months in Cologne, burglary, theft, robbery, car hijacking and drug dealing is on the rise, while these types of crimes were extremely rare in Germany before.
- According to Nógrádi, if Merkel doesn't take the changed public mood into account, she will fail. Her rhetoric has changed even in the last few weeks.
- Deporting criminals back to their home country seems to be mostly a rhetoric thus far, since 1. they can't be taken back to warring countries, 2. half of those with deportation order immediately go undercover and it would take extraordinary effort from European police to find. The solution would be to immediately arrest them and to take them back to whatever country they came from, as ruthless as it sounds.
- SPD rhetoric claims migrants aren't criminals, and even though the vast majority isn't, it's very difficult to filter out those who are, before they commit a crime. Most of the German media seems to be afraid of talking about the Cologne events' perpetrators' ethnicity, even after most of the stolen phones were found at migrant shelters.
- According to Nógrádi, finding the Cologne NYE assailants would be possible since the German police and secret services are one of the best in the world, yet there are hardly any reports of arrests.
- Federal minister of justice Heiko Maas said that talking about the problems immigrants cause would strengthen the far right. According to Nógrádi, this can be easily proven false with the local elections in the spring, if the AFD (Alternative für Deutschland) and other anti-migrant parties pass the minimum threshold.
- Germany wants the influx of migrants to stop by 2016-17, or at least be limited to people with particular jobs and expertise. Another controversial topic is the reunification of migrants with their family, which might mean that the 1.6 million number could suddenly raise to 4-6 million, which would be catastrophic and would definitely lead to the political mood shifting to the right.
11-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Quote:"All perpetrators of sexual harassment in cologne were muslim, therefore all muslims are sexual predators". Is that your rationale?

Nope.

Quote:As reported 40% of the crimes were of a sexual background, but the majority of 60% seems to be theft and robbery. The OP suggested it was all about rape and sexual agression. Do you still agree with that?

"Still" implies I did to begin with.

Quote:There seems to be a great deal of common petty crime mixed with those sexual assaults, dont you think?

The issue is not crime in general at that time in that city. The issue is organized sexual assault by Muslim men at the train station.

The numbers are irrelevant, 1 is too many.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
11-01-2016, 07:26 AM
(10-01-2016 06:32 PM)Marozz Wrote:  The number of crimes seems to be rising. Now above 500 - 40% of which relate to sexual assault.

Stop the fucking fear mongering. YES the east is in it's own dark ages. YES go after sexist assholes. YES criticize the KORAN. But the bible also does not punish rape outside a fine or the punishment of forced marriage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

"there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual assault, "

That number is most likely much bigger because lots of assaults have no physical evidence and or go unreported. India also has a rape problem too. Sexism is not a patent owned by Islam alone.

Terrorism works because of fear, and the only way you get rid of it is by not buying into it. I fucking hate that word "terrorist". Rape or bomb, if we treat them like street thugs and criminals instead of ideological heros they would not have any platform.

Oh and Jews dont get a pass either. I'd bet these sexist assholes would blame the victim for what they wear too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/30...02078.html

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2016, 07:37 AM
(11-01-2016 07:26 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 06:32 PM)Marozz Wrote:  The number of crimes seems to be rising. Now above 500 - 40% of which relate to sexual assault.

Stop the fucking fear mongering. YES the east is in it's own dark ages. YES go after sexist assholes. YES criticize the KORAN. But the bible also does not punish rape outside a fine or the punishment of forced marriage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

"there were overall 173,610 victims of rape or sexual assault, "

That number is most likely much bigger because lots of assaults have no physical evidence and or go unreported. India also has a rape problem too. Sexism is not a patent owned by Islam alone.

Terrorism works because of fear, and the only way you get rid of it is by not buying into it. I fucking hate that word "terrorist". Rape or bomb, if we treat them like street thugs and criminals instead of ideological heros they would not have any platform.

Oh and Jews dont get a pass either. I'd bet these sexist assholes would blame the victim for what they wear too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/30...02078.html

Fuck mate do you have any understanding of history at all? The muslims attacked Europe and got within 80 miles of Paris before they were defeated. They then later took Byzantium and hel Spain until 1453. History repeats.

There is currently an Islamic invasion of Europe. Much of it is Europe's fault with America. Nevertheless an invasion is an invasion. These people are bringing their own fucked up ideas about life and endeavouring to enforce them on the nations in which they land.

Europe is in crisis. Wake the fuck up. Oh and pick up a history book or two.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post