~1000 people injured in 10 ton meteorite crash.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: ~1000 people injured in 10 ton meteorite crash.
We miscalculated. The endtimes are upon us.
The only defense is prayer.
Save me Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-02-2013, 11:58 AM
(15-02-2013 11:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We miscalculated. The endtimes are upon us.
Save me Jebus.
Too late for prayers, Bucky. Go grab your heads-turning god and enjoy your final hours/days on this Earth Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
15-02-2013, 12:00 PM
[Image: panic.gif?w=600]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 6 users Like nach_in's post
15-02-2013, 02:26 PM
(15-02-2013 11:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 11:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We miscalculated. The endtimes are upon us.
Save me Jebus.
Too late for prayers, Bucky. Go grab your heads-turning god and enjoy your final hours/days on this Earth Angel

Oh ok. If you say so.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
15-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Save me Jebus.
We?

Are you Mayan?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
16-02-2013, 03:33 AM
[Image: fucked_sign.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
16-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Ugh I knew what was going to come when my Dad offered to drive me to my hair appointment thing. We got on the topic of the asteroid and then he went on to say that Russia is a very ungodly country and it must just be a sign of the times, like the Bible said. I held my tongue but refused to agree. I got so upset with him when he brought up the elementary school shootings being a part of God's judgment. He even asked, "Right?" and I just remained silent. Like, he was so lucky I didn't open my mouth because I would have said something I regretted. How can be people be so heartless? Sometimes, the most heartless people can be religious people.
16-02-2013, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2013 04:12 PM by Logica Humano.)
We've lived through worse. Remember when Nibiru hit like just three months ago?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
16-02-2013, 10:05 AM
(16-02-2013 09:06 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  We've lived through worst. Remember when Nibiru hit like just three months ago?

Aww, man, I remember that! I was getting frisky with some chick on the washing machine so I didn't feel the impact, but when we went upstairs, we thought the sky looked a little fire-filled, and we were like "Huh?" Then That '70s Show came on and we just crashed on the couch the rest of the day popping some of her Vicodin tablets.

Most of that day is still kind of hazy. That was crazy, though.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2013, 10:18 AM
(16-02-2013 08:44 AM)Flowergurl Wrote:  Ugh I knew what was going to come when my Dad offered to drive me to my hair appointment thing. We got on the topic of the asteroid and then he went on to say that Russia is a very ungodly country and it must just be a sign of the times, like the Bible said. I held my tongue but refused to agree. I got so upset with him when he brought up the elementary school shootings being a part of God's judgment. He even asked, "Right?" and I just remained silent. Like, he was so lucky I didn't open my mouth because I would have said something I regretted. How can be people be so heartless? Sometimes, the most heartless people can be religious people.
Oh man. You're dad is lucky I'm not his daughter.

Those are the kinds of comments that bring out the nasty person in me. Saying someone/something/people/etc are suffering cause of god.... What the Censored is wrong with christians.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post