11-11-12 or 365 days of Erxomai.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: 11-11-12 or 365 days of Erxomai.
(10-11-2012 10:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Happy TTA Birthday, Erx! You've made this place even more awesome.

So our Erxy joined TTA on 11-11-11!

To honor the day, here's Rufus Wainwright:

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
12-11-2012, 11:15 AM
(12-11-2012 11:09 AM)cufflink Wrote:  
(10-11-2012 10:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Happy TTA Birthday, Erx! You've made this place even more awesome.

So our Erxy joined TTA on 11-11-11!

To honor the day, here's Rufus Wainwright:

Thanks, Cufflink. You continue to be a real stud!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I remember that first post of yours... I thought, "Wow, what a cool and friendly guy." I didn't really get to know you until we both got into a fight with a theist one night... it was impressive... we really beat the shit out of that poor bastard.

Good times. Shy

You said yourself that you were looking for community and I guess you found it... for better or worse; we're it -or at least part of it. I'm glad you're here... and I'm glad you stayed.

Congrats Erxy! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Lol I was afraid of Erx when I first joined LOL Tongue
12-11-2012, 03:18 PM
A full year of Erx inspired chaos. Well done my friend Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
12-11-2012, 03:36 PM
(12-11-2012 03:16 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Lol I was afraid of Erx when I first joined LOL Tongue
You still should be. Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-11-2012, 03:37 PM
(12-11-2012 03:12 PM)kim Wrote:  I remember that first post of yours... I thought, "Wow, what a cool and friendly guy." I didn't really get to know you until we both got into a fight with a theist one night... it was impressive... we really beat the shit out of that poor bastard.

Good times. Shy

You said yourself that you were looking for community and I guess you found it... for better or worse; we're it -or at least part of it. I'm glad you're here... and I'm glad you stayed.

Congrats Erxy! Smile
And I remember that you were one of the first to interact with me and "like" my goofy posts.
I suppose, in a way, TTA has you to blame for making me feel comfortable enough to stick around. Tongue

~Izel
12-11-2012, 04:24 PM
(12-11-2012 03:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 03:12 PM)kim Wrote:  I remember that first post of yours... I thought, "Wow, what a cool and friendly guy." I didn't really get to know you until we both got into a fight with a theist one night... it was impressive... we really beat the shit out of that poor bastard.

Good times. Shy

Congrats Erxy! Smile
And I remember that you were one of the first to interact with me and "like" my goofy posts.
I suppose, in a way, TTA has you to blame for making me feel comfortable enough to stick around. Tongue

Interesting ad pop-up when I started the video. Every consider that, Erx? Oh, right.

[Image: BecomeAPastor.png]

And I joined two days later. Oh the times we've had. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
12-11-2012, 04:28 PM
(12-11-2012 04:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 03:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And I remember that you were one of the first to interact with me and "like" my goofy posts.

Interesting ad pop-up when I started the video. Every consider that, Erx? Oh, right.

[Image: BecomeAPastor.png]

And I joined two days later. Oh the times we've had. Shocking
The ad popped on YOUR computer, so I think it's recommending that for YOU! Laughat

~Izel
12-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Hmm, congrats I s'pose. Thought maybe a sympathy card would be more in order but I couldn't find any that said, "sorry you have no life so the internet has become your only friend."

J/K glad you're here with your humor, insight, compassion, and overall dumbfuckery.

Hey I think you were one of *my* first responders, too, now that,I think about it Smile

Valerie

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user