Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: 12/12/12
Dang Skep... get ahold of some bad Baby-Q? Dodgy

Magoo posts to be toyed with.

By the way... Moo?

Blink Anyone heard from Cowy lately?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 08:51 PM
12/12/12
(12-12-2012 05:10 PM)kim Wrote:  Dang Skep... get ahold of some bad Baby-Q? Dodgy

Magoo posts to be toyed with.

By the way... Moo?

Blink Anyone heard from Cowy lately?

I had him for lunch yesterday.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-12-2012, 02:24 AM
(12-12-2012 04:26 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 03:56 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I thought atheists weren't superstitious? Consider
Who told you that?

What are "atheists"? Are we a category of people who all have exactly identical beliefs and attitudes?

Stop putting me in a bucket with everyone else you think is exactly like me - we're all individuals with individual beliefs, individual rationality, individual skepticism, individual everything.

For the record, there is no rule at all that says "hey, if you wanna be an atheist you must certify that you are not superstitious". Not even any rule like that. So yeah, some are, some are not. There might be some truck drivers who scoff at silly superstitions too, but that doesn't mean all truck drivers aren't superstitious.

Oh, and yeah, I'm not superstitious. But that's just a coincidence. Or is it?

Mother of god what it is wrong with you?

Actually it does make sense that all atheists would not be superstitious, because seeing as they don't believe in something if it has a lack of evidence (religion), then it only makes sense that they wouldn't believe in superstition as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
13-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Lol Magoo
13-12-2012, 02:28 AM
(13-12-2012 02:24 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 04:26 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Who told you that?

What are "atheists"? Are we a category of people who all have exactly identical beliefs and attitudes?

Stop putting me in a bucket with everyone else you think is exactly like me - we're all individuals with individual beliefs, individual rationality, individual skepticism, individual everything.

For the record, there is no rule at all that says "hey, if you wanna be an atheist you must certify that you are not superstitious". Not even any rule like that. So yeah, some are, some are not. There might be some truck drivers who scoff at silly superstitions too, but that doesn't mean all truck drivers aren't superstitious.

Oh, and yeah, I'm not superstitious. But that's just a coincidence. Or is it?

Mother of god what it is wrong with you?

Actually it does make sense that all atheists would not be superstitious, because seeing as they don't believe in something if it has a lack of evidence (religion), then it only makes sense that they wouldn't believe in superstition as well.
Now I'm fairly sure you're just yanking my chain so I'm gonna let this one slide.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein