12 Angry Men

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2012, 09:44 PM
12 Angry Men
Holy shit.

I thought I'd already seen this movie but there's no way. Maybe I saw the remake or something who knows.

If you haven't seen this movie I would have a hard time selling it because describing it makes it sound boring and shitty. But it's not.

The movie is about 12 jurors deciding the fate of a young man who is accused of killing his father. It takes place almost entirely within the jurors room and there is only one other character in the room who helps them deliberate.
The initial vote is 11-1 in favor of guilty.

Let the fun follow. It's jus phenomenal. 10/10.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
30-05-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: 12 Angry Men
Without doubt, one of the best movies ever.
Last time I saw it, it was on in my hotel room so I cancelled my date... It's that good.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
30-05-2012, 09:59 PM
I saw this years ago before I was the age of consent and loved it. I should watch it again and see how I 'get it' now.
30-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Yep it has immediately entered my top ten. Excellent.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
31-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Which version?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
31-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Saw it years ago, great movie and one I should watch again.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
31-05-2012, 09:50 AM
(31-05-2012 12:59 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Which version?

This one, enjoy

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
31-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Watched this in a civics class in high school, it I remember that it was good but I had a hard time staying attentive to an ol' black and white movie in my easily distracted teens. I need to watch this again. Thumbsup

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
31-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the recommendation! I just watched the 1997 version and it was amazing. I assume that I'm not the only one who didn't see it, so I'll keep the spoilers to myself.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
31-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I too have only seen the remake, but even that was amazing. Thanks for the link, I will watch the original tonight.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor