12-year Old Victoria Grant: Stop Criminal Bankers and Government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2012, 10:06 AM
12-year Old Victoria Grant: Stop Criminal Bankers and Government
Eyes open.... wakey wakey.... pay attention Smartass

If only everybody in the world knew this............ Weeping (you can replace canada with your country..... they all operate almost identically)

Anyway lesson over now...... you can get back to being distracted to where you wish to stand...... left, right or center..... whilst above all this the money calls the shots Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-05-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: 12-year Old Victoria Grant: Stop Criminal Bankers and Government
Smart kid, but she didn't tell me anything I wasn't currently aware of. Banks bad, me know this.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Someone's been watching a wee too much Zeitgeist....

The kid's partially right. Never EVER trust the banks. They are out to make financial slaves of people. But it's not solely limited to the banks. Banks can do their thing, but it would fall flat on its ass if the people wised up and stopped buying shit on credit for temporal comfort. You people go skipping straight into the mouth of hell happy the whole way doing that

It's real simple. If you don't want to be in debt, DON'T BUY SHIT YOU CAN'T AFFORD!!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
15-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Those horrible, horrible banks that lent the money used to start the business that employs you. Damn banks! Always letting people buy houses and shit. What's become of this world?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
15-05-2012, 03:45 PM
(15-05-2012 01:20 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Those horrible, horrible banks that lent the money used to start the business that employs you. Damn banks! Always letting people buy houses and shit. What's become of this world?
They dont lend you any money though GT........ not from there reserves of cash anyway.

When you go into a bank and ask for money...... it is only when you sign the dotted line outlining the payments is that they credit your account with money..... that they just put on there books.

They literally create the money out of thin air.

So they have issued out too much debt....... they have greedily speculated.... and me, you and our children will have to pay for it.

Wheres my bailout when things go wrong????

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-05-2012, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 04:12 PM by germanyt.)
(15-05-2012 03:45 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 01:20 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Those horrible, horrible banks that lent the money used to start the business that employs you. Damn banks! Always letting people buy houses and shit. What's become of this world?
They dont lend you any money though GT........ not from there reserves of cash anyway.

When you go into a bank and ask for money...... it is only when you sign the dotted line outlining the payments is that they credit your account with money..... that they just put on there books.

They literally create the money out of thin air.

So they have issued out too much debt....... they have greedily speculated.... and me, you and our children will have to pay for it.

Wheres my bailout when things go wrong????
I'm aware of bad bank practices. They lend money they assume they will have in the future based on interest rates of the current loans they have out. When the economy turns and more people default they suddenly don't have the money they thought they would. It's literally what caused the housing bubble. The bailout itself is the problem. Not the banks. It gave them a free pass. Had the federal government just let those banks go under I promise no other bank would continue that practice.

Don't blame me. I vote Ron Paul. Big Grin

Want to make it clear that I'm not saying the bailout didn't help the economy. Or that not doing it wouldn't have collapsed the economy. Just that as long as the federal governemnt is gonig to 'save' every crappy business model then what's the point of playing by the rules in the first place?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-05-2012, 07:39 PM
They make money out of thin air?
Hmmm, I wonder why banks can go bust and collapse then?

And here I was making the assumption that a bank worked like follows.
1) Has money
2) Buys your house for you, you then pay the bank back with weekly/fortnightly payments.
3) You pay interest on these payments (at the moment here it's 5.45%).
4) This 5.45% is the banks profits.
5) Bank has money + 5.45%
6) Bank lends to more people with more money
7) Bank earns more money on interest
8) ???
9) profit.

The bank gets the money to buy the house from people putting money in the bank. Only 10% of that money legally needs to be readily available for withdrawal. So the rest, the 90% of peoples savings, are what the bank uses to buy the house. Your bank account is only numbers, they effectively work by limiting how much you can withdraw from the 10%, this way some one who withdrawals more then 10% is balanced by someone withdrawing less.

Only the reserve bank can create money little girl.
Not to mention creating money increases inflation effectively devaluing the dollar so it is not in the best interest of millionaires to cause high inflation. Or anyone for that matter.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
17-05-2012, 05:35 AM
Not quite, the banks only have to have between 10 and 50% (varies on the country they are in) of the 'money' they loan out in cash reserves. What has happened is that they have used their clout to bully legislators into lowering these limits, allowing them to make more and more speculative loans without the ability to back them up

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
17-05-2012, 05:44 AM
It would be pretty funny if all the customers/members of a certain bank were to come on the same day to cash out all their savings. Imagine what would happen if a person number 2153763 came to that bank employee and he starts explaining that the bank has no money in their deposits. And the rest of the 3627539 people are looking at him and demand their money NOW!

There is no bank in the world that could pay out all their clients and that makes it all illegal. You HAVE to have my money at any time I ask for it, no matter what the circumstances are. If you can't, you have robbed me. POLICE, HELP, I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
17-05-2012, 06:12 AM
(16-05-2012 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Only the reserve bank can create money little girl.
Was the insult really worth it Cool

I suggest rewatching the video and researching the things she says Wink

Here ill start you off Thumbsup

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.