12 year old girl with an incredible voice (or a lot of skill in audio editing )

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 12:25 PM by H2O2.)
12 year old girl with an incredible voice (or a lot of skill in audio editing )

I don't know a lot about audio editing software, so i cant tell if this is her genuine voice(thats the bad thing about being a skeptic, I hear a beautiful song and the first thing i think is "hmm, I bet she is using auto tune or some other stuff, nobody has a voice like that -_-")...but i don't really care. It sounds incredible and thats all that counts Smile .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like H2O2's post
21-09-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: 12 year old girl with an incredible voice (or a lot of skill in audio editing )
Wow, good voice, hope she develops it further. All the "breathy" and "airy" stuff might be in fashion but, it's not my cup of tea. If she gets some real training, there will be no stopping her - she's got the natural chops! Thumbsup

I don't know if it has been auto tuned; those effects seem to be quite seamless and difficult to detect. I'd love to have one of those machines! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post