13yrs Old Girl Molested on an American Airline Flight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: 13yrs Old Girl Molested on an American Airline Flight
(22-06-2016 05:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 05:40 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  It sounded like snarcasm to me so, wasn't sure. Dodgy

I mean why would any one defend a child molester?

Uh, Vatican?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Gawdzilla's post
22-06-2016, 07:51 AM
I'm with thump. That nobody else spotted this and did something is criminal too.
My wife's friend sends their daughter back and forth between the two parents all the time, and she has this whistle she has been instructed to blow should anything discomforting happen.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
22-06-2016, 08:01 AM
I find it bizarre and quite scary that the guy was so bold to do it right there in public like that. I think people's natural tendency is not to get involved though - they'd assume that he was her father unless they knew differently - that was the purpose of shouting at her earlier I think. To make it seem to others that it was the case. Only a father would normally shout at his kid on an airline - to do it to someone else's kid would be very taboo. Possibly he even managed to fool the flight attendant.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-06-2016, 08:05 AM
(22-06-2016 05:27 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  what, they aren't going to put the man who touched her down?

If by put down you mean toss him out of the emergency hatch, it's a little late for that.

Sometimes it pains me to acknowledge that even a sick psychoperv is entitled to due process. Dodgy

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
22-06-2016, 09:07 AM
I don't "defend rapists", but I do defend the civil and human rights of all persons, no matter how horrible they are. Especially in the light of the bloodlust that enters the vengeful hearts of people with a special disdain (rightfully earned) toward those who harm children. No matter what a person does, says, or is, they do not lose their rights nor do we lose our responsibilities toward them in terms of equal protection and due process of law.

That said, I don't think anyone would have shed too many tears if they'd simply descended to 10,000 feet, opened the hatch, and chucked this guy out of the plane... I think technically the captain of an aircraft is permitted to eject anyone from his aircraft at any time, in his discretion on "what is necessary for the safety of the aircraft". (Skyking correct me if I'm wrong, here.)

It's a shame that this right was not exercised upon such a discovery by the crew.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-06-2016, 10:42 AM
(22-06-2016 07:51 AM)skyking Wrote:  I'm with thump. That nobody else spotted this and did something is criminal too.

As someone who flies a lot, it's perfectly reasonable to me that no one else may have spotted this. The way planes are set up, you can't easily see what is going on in a specific row of seats. People also probably didn't know this scumbag was not traveling with the girl, so it didn't seem odd he was sitting right next to her.

I completely blame the flight attendants for this. They DID know she was alone and should never have allowed some guy to sit in the middle seat next to her on a plane with so few people that they commented the guy could sit anywhere. That was, at best, extremely negligent.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
22-06-2016, 11:02 AM
(22-06-2016 10:42 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 07:51 AM)skyking Wrote:  I'm with thump. That nobody else spotted this and did something is criminal too.

As someone who flies a lot, it's perfectly reasonable to me that no one else may have spotted this. The way planes are set up, you can't easily see what is going on in a specific row of seats. People also probably didn't know this scumbag was not traveling with the girl, so it didn't seem odd he was sitting right next to her.

I completely blame the flight attendants for this. They DID know she was alone and should never have allowed some guy to sit in the middle seat next to her on a plane with so few people that they commented the guy could sit anywhere. That was, at best, extremely negligent.

Dingdingding! That is the alarm going off when he refused to move. They should have immediately moved her to a seat close to their station. And if he tried to follow tell him to stay put or they'd get the captain.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
22-06-2016, 11:07 AM
(22-06-2016 10:42 AM)BnW Wrote:  

I can only post from my perspective. Call me nosy, but I tend to know what is going on around me. for sure the responsibility belongs to the cabin crew.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post