14 and stuck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: 14 and stuck
(07-03-2014 10:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  At your age I started reading Nietzsche, Sartre, and Camus. That's all I got. You are on your own bitch. ... Consider... Realize it bitches.

Ah philosophy, love of wisdom, which works better with occasional use of Ockham's Razor.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
08-03-2014, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 01:46 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(03-03-2014 06:06 PM)jumping_over_nerds Wrote:  My sister put six crosses in my room and said "they're to keep the devil away."
Get cool aid, blend it with cherry jello, add lots of salt, turn the crosses upside-down and pour the solution on them.
Then, use the solution as eyeliner and shadow, be generous, you want the solution to drip down to your chin. Then, get contacts that make your irises red, and apply the solution as lipstick.
Optional: get sunglass styled contacts that makes your eyes completely black.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
08-03-2014, 03:47 PM
(08-03-2014 01:34 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 10:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  At your age I started reading Nietzsche, Sartre, and Camus. That's all I got. You are on your own bitch. ... Consider... Realize it bitches.

Ah philosophy, love of wisdom, which works better with occasional use of Ockham's Razor.

There's a fine line between simplifying and simplification my Chinese friend. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-03-2014, 04:02 AM
(08-03-2014 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 01:34 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Ah philosophy, love of wisdom, which works better with occasional use of Ockham's Razor.

There's a fine line between simplifying and simplification my Chinese friend. Big Grin

And there's a slight difference between sophistry and sophistication. Tongue

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
09-03-2014, 10:39 AM
If they try to force you to do anything just say no. Stand up for your freedom against tyranny.
09-03-2014, 12:12 PM
edit.

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
(08-03-2014 01:42 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 06:06 PM)jumping_over_nerds Wrote:  My sister put six crosses in my room and said "they're to keep the devil away."
Get cool aid, blend it with cherry jello, add lots of salt, turn the crosses upside-down and pour the solution on them.
Then, use the solution as eyeliner and shadow, be generous, you want the solution to drip down to your chin. Then, get contacts that make your irises red, and apply the solution as lipstick.
Optional: get sunglass styled contacts that makes your eyes completely black.

Make sure the cool-aid is RED

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post