1500 Americans try to flee for Canada get caught

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2016, 04:13 PM
1500 Americans try to flee for Canada get caught
This is but yet another example of the extremes that some of my compatriots are taking trying to flee this year’s election. They almost made it!

Hundreds of Americans wash up illegally in Canada

"The Americans were gathered at Sarnia, Ontario, and bussed back to the United States by the city's public transit.

Sarnia police did not say whether anyone was charged in the incident and there were only minor injuries reported.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada...SKCN10X216

Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: 1500 Americans try to flee for Canada get caught
In about two months I-44 will be paved with RVs heading southwest, bearing Ontario plates. So turn about is only fair play. Angel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
22-08-2016, 04:23 PM
It's times like this that I'm reminded how important it is to have Canadian family.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
22-08-2016, 04:56 PM
(22-08-2016 04:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  In about two months I-44 will be paved with RVs heading southwest, bearing Ontario plates. So turn about is only fair play. Angel

Many of them will jam the Overseas Highway in 40 foot long monster RV’s trailering cars that need much more space to turn than exists on our narrow roads thus blocling traffic for miles. Can’t wait. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 05:00 PM
I'd do it to ride this bus
[Image: SarniaStingBus-730x393.jpg]

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Time to build that wall:

[Image: latest?cb=20150204062137]

No, we won't have any problem finding that much ice, and since it floats we won't have any difficulty building over water.

I'm a little dismayed that some of the partygoers tried to swim back to the US. Facepalm

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
23-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Already have some relatives living in Canada. Don't need to flee!

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post