16 years since 1997, and the Colonial State of Hong Kong is still pretty alive

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 06:29 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
16 years since 1997, and the Colonial State of Hong Kong is still pretty alive
Really queer. Those Chinese people on the self-proclaimed and so-called "democracy and freedom's side" normally tend to have an IQ/EQ deficiency issue ...

For example, in order to gain the right of the general election of the chief executive of the special district of Hong Kong, "democracy and freedom" advocators started to fast ! They fast ! And they took turns, 4 hours a shift ... That was a really brilliant idea ...

I am totally not against democracy, free speech and human rights. How could I be against the well-being of myself ?

But to side with these "elites" in their struggle for "democracy" ? I will definitely need a major IQ/EQ reduction surgery ...

[Image: bcece829tw1e5ncf1zynrj20m80ch76d.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: 16 years since 1997, and the Colonial State of Hong Kong is still pretty alive
I'm confused.
Does Hong Kong want to govern themselves? And you are against this because, well your a communist Chinese... thus an idiot.

Why are you so against Hong Kong governing itself? If that is what is happening.

Also what is wrong with fasting? (I assume by fast you mean stop eatting). At least they see something is wrong and so are doing something about it, which is a hell of a lot more then what you can say.

Also:
Quote:I am totally not against democracy, free speech and human rights.

LOLWUT!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
14-06-2013, 05:22 AM
RE: 16 years since 1997, and the Colonial State of Hong Kong is still pretty alive
China is richer for a free Hong Kong, Junyuan, in money and in spirit.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
14-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Why isn't Hong Kong a republic like Singapore?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
14-06-2013, 06:22 AM
(14-06-2013 05:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why isn't Hong Kong a republic like Singapore?

Thumbsup

14-06-2013, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 06:41 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(14-06-2013 05:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm confused.
Does Hong Kong want to govern themselves? And you are against this because, well your a communist Chinese... thus an idiot.

Why are you so against Hong Kong governing itself? If that is what is happening.

Also what is wrong with fasting? (I assume by fast you mean stop eatting). At least they see something is wrong and so are doing something about it, which is a hell of a lot more then what you can say.

Also:
Quote:I am totally not against democracy, free speech and human rights.

LOLWUT!

Laughat

Earmuffs, when I talked about the "IQ/EQ deficiency issue", it wasn't my intention to talk about you.