18+ Section

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: 18+ Section
(07-04-2014 06:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  question: what's stopping me from sending an image of a drivers license I found on google? Because if I was to send my actual drivers license in it would all be blanked out but my birthday making it kinda pointless because there's no way Im giving you people a picture of my drivers license unedited.

You don't have to send in an unedited pic. The example given has everything but the picture and DOB blanked out.

Also, you can't just send in a pic of a random ID unless you've got some serious photoshop chops and can edit in a handwritten note with your username and date the picture was taken.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
07-04-2014, 07:03 AM
I PMed a shot of my DL and the note to Rora and Hughsie. In a couple days I will take the pic down from Photobucket since it's no longer needed.

I just put a little piece of paper over my address and my license number.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-04-2014, 07:23 AM
I didnt cover my addy or number. I figured if someone wants to visit me, have at it. Wink

And more importantly, now they know were to send my presents to. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
07-04-2014, 07:37 AM
(07-04-2014 06:59 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 06:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  question: what's stopping me from sending an image of a drivers license I found on google? Because if I was to send my actual drivers license in it would all be blanked out but my birthday making it kinda pointless because there's no way Im giving you people a picture of my drivers license unedited.

You don't have to send in an unedited pic. The example given has everything but the picture and DOB blanked out.

Also, you can't just send in a pic of a random ID unless you've got some serious photoshop chops and can edit in a handwritten note with your username and date the picture was taken.

Is that a challenge?
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
07-04-2014, 07:48 AM
(07-04-2014 06:59 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You don't have to send in an unedited pic. The example given has everything but the picture and DOB blanked out.

if y'all didnt know my age,i could sooo do it and make it appear legit

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-04-2014, 07:50 AM
(07-04-2014 07:48 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 06:59 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You don't have to send in an unedited pic. The example given has everything but the picture and DOB blanked out.

if y'all didnt know my age,i could sooo do it and make it appear legit

That's what I was saying when we were talking about it Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
07-04-2014, 07:51 AM
(07-04-2014 07:23 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I didnt cover my addy or number. I figured if someone wants to visit me, have at it. Wink

Erm, that brown bag totally wasn't sent by me... and I totally didn't pay the guy to shit in it and light it on fire Angel

Atir aissom atir imon
07-04-2014, 08:11 AM
(07-04-2014 07:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 07:23 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I didnt cover my addy or number. I figured if someone wants to visit me, have at it. Wink

Erm, that brown bag totally wasn't sent by me... and I totally didn't pay the guy to shit in it and light it on fire Angel

Meh, as long as shit dont blow up, I'm cool. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
07-04-2014, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 09:55 AM by Mathilda.)
Deleted post. Might as well just wait until I get back from holiday.
07-04-2014, 11:21 AM

You're gonna find a pic on Google of a driver's license next to your handwritten username and today's date?

Good luck.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.