18+ Section

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: 18+ Section
(08-04-2014 02:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 10:59 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  one. Stop talking like yer worthless.
Two. I don't have such a big need for sexy convo. And if i wanted,there are tons of other places. I was merely pointing out that one can easily fake an id,and edit it to add username and shits.
It's not as easy as you might think, but certainly doable.

Paleo, if you think you are worthless, women will pick up on that. They are like horses, they can sense shit like that.

step one:find online pic of id
step 2. Cut out borders,black out irrelevant info
step 3.change DOB(optional)
step 4. Make pic of paper with username
step 5:paste ID,run a few modifications(like make a circle a bit brighter to appear like flash thingy,change pic) to make it apear legit

or
step one: make pic with paper and your id
step 2: change DOB

Drinking Beverage
but if it's sexy banter you're after,why not just register someplace else that doesnt require an id?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 02:56 PM
(08-04-2014 02:48 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  step one:find online pic of id
step 5:paste ID,run a few modifications(like make a circle a bit brighter to appear like flash thingy,change pic) to make it apear legit

or

Drinking Beverage
but if it's sexy banter you're after,why not just register someplace else that doesnt require an id?

Thats waaay to much work to get into the SBT, and anyway we're just talking about music and food now, so move along...... nothing to see here. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-04-2014, 02:56 PM
(08-04-2014 02:48 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 02:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's not as easy as you might think, but certainly doable.

Paleo, if you think you are worthless, women will pick up on that. They are like horses, they can sense shit like that.

step one:find online pic of id

or

Drinking Beverage

I'm for the section if it helps contain the needless sex posts in other non-sex related threads. If they want an age cap, that's their prerogative.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2014, 03:03 PM
(08-04-2014 02:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

or

Drinking Beverage

I'm for the section if it helps contain the needless sex posts in other non-sex related threads. If they want an age cap, that's their prerogative.

I would like adults to stay out of the teen thread. In fact why not? I mean the adults can have their thread and we can have ours(and yes I am aware that 18 and 19 year olds can be in both.)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-04-2014, 03:09 PM
(08-04-2014 02:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

or

Drinking Beverage

Thats waaay to much work to get into the SBT, and anyway we're just talking about music and food now, so move along...... nothing to see here. Drinking Beverage

5 mins work tops. I doubt someone would go trough all the trouble just for that,since there are other not-so-strict communities for that,but it is a (very small) posibility
And i actually doubt you are just talking about food and music.

08-04-2014, 03:13 PM
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  And i actually doubt you are just talking about food and music.

Yes, actually I am. No shit, thats what the topic is right now..... swear to Odin. Smile

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-04-2014, 03:14 PM
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 02:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Thats waaay to much work to get into the SBT, and anyway we're just talking about music and food now, so move along...... nothing to see here. Drinking Beverage

5 mins work tops. I doubt someone would go trough all the trouble just for that,since there are other not-so-strict communities for that,but it is a (very small) posibility

Funnily enough it is much less risque since we added the age limit. That might change but right now yeah they are talking about food and music.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-04-2014, 03:23 PM
(08-04-2014 03:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 02:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm for the section if it helps contain the needless sex posts in other non-sex related threads. If they want an age cap, that's their prerogative.

I would like adults to stay out of the teen thread. In fact why not? I mean the adults can have their thread and we can have ours(and yes I am aware that 18 and 19 year olds can be in both.)

Well, I was the one that got the Teen Section to become a thing. If you think an age restriction is necessary, argue for it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2014, 03:26 PM
(08-04-2014 03:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:09 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  5 mins work tops. I doubt someone would go trough all the trouble just for that,since there are other not-so-strict communities for that,but it is a (very small) posibility

Funnily enough it is much less risque since we added the age limit. That might change but right now yeah they are talking about food and music.

yeah,that's what usually happens.
It'ś like playing a game with god-mode on. It's fun at first,and soon it becomes boring...

But music and food????
Seriously?

08-04-2014, 03:32 PM
(08-04-2014 03:26 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Funnily enough it is much less risque since we added the age limit. That might change but right now yeah they are talking about food and music.

yeah,that's what usually happens.
It'ś like playing a game with god-mode on. It's fun at first,and soon it becomes boring...

But music and food????
Seriously?

yes seriously.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user