18+ Section

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: 18+ Section
(06-04-2014 12:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 12:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Here's what I have learned from all of this. There's a large percentage of people who comment on things, but haven't actually bothered to read or find out what's going on first. Then anothergroup of people who somehow only see the comments of those who didn't know what was going on in the first place and we end up with half the people off talking about something that isn't even happening. It can become very confusing.

Yeah, why do you think we (the FT) retreat into FTM when we wanna discuss something. Big Grin

It still happens there but when it is only 6 people it is way more manageable.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 12:37 PM
(06-04-2014 12:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ps I love you and you're not stupid Hug

Nah I'm a big boy, I can handle being not the sharpest bulb occasionally Tongue Long as it's not to frequent Tongue

Tx though Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-04-2014, 12:37 PM
(06-04-2014 12:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It still happens there but when it is only 6 people it is way more manageable.

That's when we retreat even further into the Admin section. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-04-2014, 12:41 PM
(06-04-2014 12:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 12:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Here's what I have learned from all of this. There's a large percentage of people who comment on things, but haven't actually bothered to read or find out what's going on first. Then anothergroup of people who somehow only see the comments of those who didn't know what was going on in the first place and we end up with half the people off talking about something that isn't even happening. It can become very confusing.

Yeah, why do you think we (the FT) retreat into FTM when we wanna discuss something. Big Grin

My original request for this turned into a complete clusterfuck of insanity. Somehow it all worked out though so I want to thank everyone who helped make this possible.

A special thanks to all the mods who helped make sure the right people knew exactly what I wanted (rev)

I love you guys Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
06-04-2014, 12:42 PM
(06-04-2014 12:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  My original request for this turned into a complete clusterfuck of insanity. Somehow it all worked out though so I want to thank everyone who helped make this possible.

A special thanks to all the mods who helped make sure the right people knew exactly what I wanted (rev)

I love you guys Heart

It would have taken considerably longer I think if we didn't have threads about it in FTM and the Admin section, that thread went insane. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-04-2014, 12:47 PM
(06-04-2014 12:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nah I'm a big boy, I can handle being not the sharpest bulb occasionally Tongue Long as it's not to frequent Tongue

"Nah, I'm a big boy, I can occasionally handle not being the sharpest bulb Tongue as long as it's not too frequently"

It just ain't your day dog Big Grin Laughat Thumbsup

Oh, and before I forget Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
06-04-2014, 12:50 PM
(06-04-2014 12:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "Nah, I'm a big boy, I can occasionally handle not being the sharpest bulb Tongue as long as it's not too frequently"

It just ain't your day dog Big Grin Laughat Thumbsup

Oh, and before I forget Facepalm

bastard

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-04-2014, 12:53 PM
It seems like it would be a good idea putting something in the Intimacy and Relationships section that at least directs you here, so that when trying to access it, you know where to look for information about how to access it.

Otherwise, you have to do what I did. Look around. Maybe see something, such as this thread, or maybe not happen to find it. And if not, ask for advice from people whose first response is sarcasm, rather than to simply tell you where this thread is.

In other words...maybe put it where it, or something redirecting to it, in the place where people who need it will actually see it.

06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
(06-04-2014 12:53 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  It seems like it would be a good idea putting something in the Intimacy and Relationships section that at least directs you here, so that when trying to access it, you know where to look for information about how to access it.

Otherwise, you have to do what I did. Look around. Maybe see something, such as this thread, or maybe not happen to find it. And if not, ask for advice from people whose first response is sarcasm, rather than to simply tell you where this thread is.

In other words...maybe put it where it, or something redirecting to it, in the place where people who need it will actually see it.

There is. If you go into the section and look there I included a link to the info on how to get access.

Best
Worst
06-04-2014, 01:05 PM
(06-04-2014 12:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 12:53 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  It seems like it would be a good idea putting something in the Intimacy and Relationships section that at least directs you here, so that when trying to access it, you know where to look for information about how to access it.

There is. If you go into the section and look there I included a link to the info on how to get access.

Oh, I see it now. My suggestion is redacted...

All though, little advice as someone who looked for it and still missed it...maybe make the link a little more obvious. I don't know, maybe color the sentence, that has it, in red to make it stand out, or something.

But I do see it, and it's my fault I missed it. Just a thought...