18+ Section

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: 18+ Section
(06-04-2014 07:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 05:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Why does the SBT keep appearing in my "unread posts" to haunt me? Why?

Because this website doesn't love you. The forum is a living being that hates rainbow dash and thinks rarity is best pony

(06-04-2014 07:12 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 07:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Because this website doesn't love you. The forum is a living being that hates rainbow dash and thinks rarity is best pony
is not

Take it to the pony thread. No one wants to see that sort of vileness here.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
(06-04-2014 12:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 12:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ps I love you and you're not stupid Hug

Nah I'm a big boy, I can handle being not the sharpest bulb occasionally Tongue Long as it's not to frequent Tongue

Tx though Hug

You're not stupid, really.

You just gave yourself a conclusion from all the facepalming... Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-04-2014, 07:39 PM
(06-04-2014 02:46 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 02:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Why do you think my ID was used for the demonstration pic in the thread about accessing I&R? I'm the youngest member of the FT, I'm the least ashamed by my age (I still feel fucking old though Undecided). Big Grin

Don't make me buy a plane ticket just so I can slap you.

Is that all it takes? Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
07-04-2014, 05:50 AM
(06-04-2014 05:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 03:22 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn, I really feel old now, I got a pair of boots older than most of you people. Weeping

Actually, my bike and truck are older than some here...... wow, I feel like shit now. Confused

But on a side note, some of the old things I have look better than some of you guys do. Tongue

JK, I had to say something smartass. Angel

Yeah, well don't feel like the Lone Ranger there Hoss. Tongue

Yabut, we're a rare breed in here. Undecided

(06-04-2014 05:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Just keep remembering that we ladies of the SBT think you're.....well I'll tell you in the SBT. Are you there yet? I'd tell you here but wouldn't want to upset anyone Dodgy

Waiting for KC to approve, tho I havent checked in yet.Consider

(06-04-2014 07:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Good, now only if we can keep adults uninterested in the teen forum.Unsure

Not to worry, I think I breezed in there one time when I started in here, just to see what it was....... read 3 posts and hauled ass outta there. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
07-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Well I see that going into Photobucket and posting a Private pic, isnt so private.

Now my Youtube account has my birth date included.... WTF Angry

They had it a few hours after I put the DL in PB...... fuckers cant be trusted anywhere. Angry Angry

07-04-2014, 06:29 AM
(07-04-2014 06:26 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Well I see that going into Photobucket and posting a Private pic, isnt so private.

Now my Youtube account has my birth date included.... WTF Angry

They had it a few hours after I put the DL in PB...... fuckers cant be trusted anywhere. Angry Angry

create an email adress with fake info,create photobucket with fake info,youtube,etc Drinking Beverage

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
07-04-2014, 06:37 AM
I don't give out personal info anyplace - just don't like the snooping that goes on all over the net.

You can scan your ID into your own computer and e-mail it out - that is safest. Long as you don't use G-mail. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-04-2014, 06:41 AM
(07-04-2014 06:37 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't give out personal info anyplace - just don't like the snooping that goes on all over the net.

You can scan your ID into your own computer and e-mail it out - that is safest. Long as you don't use G-mail. Tongue

I woudnt have a problem with emailing it, tho I didnt see a place where KC has that option. Its just a PM option.

07-04-2014, 06:54 AM
question: what's stopping me from sending an image of a drivers license I found on google? Because if I was to send my actual drivers license in it would all be blanked out but my birthday making it kinda pointless because there's no way Im giving you people a picture of my drivers license unedited.
07-04-2014, 06:59 AM
(07-04-2014 06:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  question: what's stopping me from sending an image of a drivers license I found on google? Because if I was to send my actual drivers license in it would all be blanked out but my birthday making it kinda pointless because there's no way Im giving you people a picture of my drivers license unedited.

Damn, there goes my nefarious plan for Muffsy...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post