2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 11:57 AM

2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist
Ok guys,
Lets look the main reasons behind being atheist.
1- A religion with Controversial trues. They say this is true and also this is true, but your logic says, they can't be both true, now you have 2 ways to go, being schizophrenic and have personality division. And being reasonable. I am happy you are in true way. Because it must be really hard to cure schizophrenics with dogmatic believes while they protect their wrong believes with afraid of hell.
However when you lost your belives it means you lost the meaning of life. It is very big emptiness to fill.
Anyway because I won't say anything controversial we can pass this option. And you can criticize what ever I say, contrarily to other believes.

2- A very bad experience like death mother when you need her most, death legs when you need them most, or anything make you very unhappy in life. Eventhough I had really bad experiences, I hadn't have any very bad one.
Therefore if you are one of them, I can't help you sorry. That is over my tall.

3- Arrogance. Listening the primitive side of your personality which says " I am the biggest one" (eventhough there are really a lot of them in asylums, and we know that (megalomania) is madness none of us are being protected from that danger)
Because Those kind of people don't like to hear any other one (humanbeing or God) saying "I am the biggest" they close their eyes and their ears to God's words, which includes a lot time that "He is the almighty" and this makes them blind and deaf.
Again I am sorry, I also can't help them.

4- The one I will fight with: "Why we cant see God, how he is look like". The problem of the invisibility of God. Don't worry, before we discuss religion we will discuss it wisely.

5- Why God doesn't answer my prays. If he doesn't hear me or help me, I also doesn't need to believe or obey him. We will also discuss this subject in separate message wisely.

6- Why there to many religions? So which one is true? Which God is true?
There is only one God. Who is creator, Who is architect of all.
There is only one religion from the beginning of the human history.
Just people lost their ways while try to reach him.
However because God knows it would happen He gave us, our biggest power. You can call it Mind, intelligance, reason, wishdom. You know what it is, you are thinking ateists, and that is why I am spending my time here.
You can find your way to God using, the wishdom he gaves you and the free will he gifted you...

Ok guys, thats all for now, hope to see you in next message. Which is about

"The invisibility of God" Really scientific matter to deny him?
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 12:03 PM

RE: 2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist
(28-09-2011 11:57 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  Ok guys,
Lets look the main reasons behind being atheist.

I have only one: I am sane.

I was born sane and staid that way.
28-09-2011, 12:04 PM
RE: 2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist
Those are not the only options.
My deconversion was fueled mainly scientific information being presented to me that made much more sense than biblical information. Upon further scrutiny, none of the biblical truths began to make any sense in our present day society.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 12:08 PM

A priest is scolding a drunk: “Are you not ashamed of yourself?” he cries.

The drunk thinks about it for a minute and then replies: “Yes, it is true – but by tomorrow I will be sober and you will still be a priest!”
[+] 3 users Like Zatamon's post
28-09-2011, 12:17 PM

(28-09-2011 12:08 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  A priest is scolding a drunk: “Are you not ashamed of yourself?” he cries.

The drunk thinks about it for a minute and then replies: “Yes, it is true – but by tomorrow I will be sober and you will still be a priest!”

These kind of answers please look at my option 1
28-09-2011, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 12:43 PM by Thammuz.)
Strikes 2 and 3 for posting false dichotomies and oversimplifications (implying we are idiots). We are done. I'll let the others laugh at you. Please don't use up too much webspace; we like to use this forum for better things.

Grammar nazi cat will also claw out your eyes.

[Image: LOLcat+-+flying+bitchslap.jpg]

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
28-09-2011, 12:31 PM
I.....I...don't know if it is possible for me to answer any of those simply because I fear ofr my IQ if I try to do so.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-09-2011, 12:32 PM
You missed a couple more:

1a. The god offered by christianity was a crazy old misanthrope
1b. many of whose priests are criminally insane
1c. and his laws and enforcement suck.

2a. Alternative gods i encountered were equally improbable
2b. and usually just as vicious

Seeing how people behave equally well and badly, regardless of which religious rules or no religious rules, faith or no faith, of whatever race, continent or historical period, i conclude that gods are no asset to a society - though they can be a great burden.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
28-09-2011, 12:33 PM

(28-09-2011 11:57 AM)fatihbarut Wrote:  However when you lost your belives it means you lost the meaning of life.

I NEVER had beliefs to lose. That is why my life still has a wonderful meaning -- making fun of silly people like you (among other things).
28-09-2011, 12:39 PM
We've already moved on to part 2? We never scratched the surface of part 1.

The sad thing is that when we get tired of trying to answer and converse with someone who is bouncing around from topic to topic, presenting no evidence, false dichotomies, misinformation, non-sequiturs, logical fallacies, and fails to address even the basest of our questions and comments honestly - we'll walk away and this individual will think he's "won."

Good luck sir (or madame, no need to be sexist since you're taking care of that enough for everyone), I can see almost immediately that there's no point in conversing with you.

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.