2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 03:39 PM

RE: 2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist
Little boy is playing baseball whole day.

When he finally goes home, he realizes that he had lost his brand new gloves.

He is terrifies of what his father would do to him.

He starts writing a letter;

“Dear Jesus, if you find my glove, I will never beat up my little brother again”.

He tears it up – won’t be able to keep that promise.

He starts another letter:

“Dear Jesus, if you find my glove, I will never pick on my little sister again”.

He tears that up too. Another unkeepable promise.

Finally, he has an idea.

Picks up the Madonna statuette off the mantelpiece, wraps it in a towel and hides it under the bed.

“Dear Jesus, if you ever want to see your Mother again…”

Now that was a practical kid.

Here is the proof for god's existence: next day he found his gloves!

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Zatamon's post
29-09-2011, 04:06 AM
RE: 2-Before Provng Existnce of God.Have to Discuss The main factors behind being atheist
Since you are starting new threads all over the place, I will copy/paste all my answers and add new things to them in all your threads...

1- This is exactly why I have called you "optimist" when we first "talked". You, my friend, are an optimist, and a poor one.

First of all, you never told us WHAT is the God you believe in? What is your faith? We are talking here about your faith and your God, but you fail to say WHAT it is, so this discussion is pointless.

Next thing, you have no idea what you are saying, you are just "spreading the word of God" and fail to understand what that is. Others have said more than enough so I will not repeat it, but ask you to address some questions that were given to you, but you have ignored them ON PURPOSE!

Until these "few" things are done, don't bother writing here.

2 - In this thread you again didn't say WHAT and in WHO do you believe, But judging from what I have seen, I would go with Baha'i faith.

Then you have stated that we atheist are schizophrenics, but you got mad when we called you silly and stupid. My dear friend, you came here with completely wrong idea about who and what we are, so there is your problem, you are IGNORANT of the word atheism. I consider myself to very very moral person; I love my neighbors as I love myself, if not even more; I can not see other people suffering, it makes me sad and I will do what I can for them to help them; if I ever win a lottery, I would spend most of my money on helping other people, because I already have enough for myself to live a normal life, I would only get myself a new terrain vehicle for my pleasure; everything I do and the way I interact with my friends and family is the way Jesus "told us" to behave and live. There is only one small problem... I do not believe there was ever a person called Jesus, except those folks living in Acapulco. Smile

What I wanted to say with this little story is that it is completely wrong for you or anyone else to think that if I (we) don't accept God and Jesus, that I cannot be a moral person, or that I am missing something in my life, that I have a hole to fill... You don't know me, you have no idea about me, you are just making STUPID and IGNORANT arguments and you are doing it not only wrong, but what you are saying is INSULTING and completely OPPOSITE of the truth.

You still refuse to answer the questions we are asking you, you still fail to provide any evidence or at least a nice philosophy for your claims.

Your grammar is terrible, but we can say that English is not your first language, so you are excused, but if it is, shame on you, go back to elementary school. You see, English is not my first language as well...

I will now go and read your third thread and put more of my thoughts there...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 09:46 AM

I didn't call atheists as schizophrenic. Read my message carefully.

I didn't say what I believe to prevent stereotypes. Want you to clearly think what I am saying.

I believe all of the prophets sent by God in Human history, from Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus to the Last one Muhammad. God bless them all.

And when I was speaking there was just one religion and one God, that meant eventhough their names changed in time like, jewish (follower of Moses), Christian (follower of Jessus) and Muslim (follower of Muhammed) the concept was the same
There is only one God, not any other, and He is creator of life and universe.

(29-09-2011 04:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  Since you are starting new threads all over the place, I will copy/paste all my answers and add new things to them in all your threads...

1- This is exactly why I have called you "optimist" when we first "talked". You, my friend, are an optimist, and a poor one.

First of all, you never told us WHAT is the God you believe in? What is your faith? We are talking here about your faith and your God, but you fail to say WHAT it is, so this discussion is pointless.

Next thing, you have no idea what you are saying, you are just "spreading the word of God" and fail to understand what that is. Others have said more than enough so I will not repeat it, but ask you to address some questions that were given to you, but you have ignored them ON PURPOSE!

Until these "few" things are done, don't bother writing here.

2 - In this thread you again didn't say WHAT and in WHO do you believe, But judging from what I have seen, I would go with Baha'i faith.

Then you have stated that we atheist are schizophrenics, but you got mad when we called you silly and stupid. My dear friend, you came here with completely wrong idea about who and what we are, so there is your problem, you are IGNORANT of the word atheism. I consider myself to very very moral person; I love my neighbors as I love myself, if not even more; I can not see other people suffering, it makes me sad and I will do what I can for them to help them; if I ever win a lottery, I would spend most of my money on helping other people, because I already have enough for myself to live a normal life, I would only get myself a new terrain vehicle for my pleasure; everything I do and the way I interact with my friends and family is the way Jesus "told us" to behave and live. There is only one small problem... I do not believe there was ever a person called Jesus, except those folks living in Acapulco. Smile

What I wanted to say with this little story is that it is completely wrong for you or anyone else to think that if I (we) don't accept God and Jesus, that I cannot be a moral person, or that I am missing something in my life, that I have a hole to fill... You don't know me, you have no idea about me, you are just making STUPID and IGNORANT arguments and you are doing it not only wrong, but what you are saying is INSULTING and completely OPPOSITE of the truth.

You still refuse to answer the questions we are asking you, you still fail to provide any evidence or at least a nice philosophy for your claims.

Your grammar is terrible, but we can say that English is not your first language, so you are excused, but if it is, shame on you, go back to elementary school. You see, English is not my first language as well...

I will now go and read your third thread and put more of my thoughts there...
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:There is only one God, not any other, and He is creator of life and universe.

How do you know it's the only god? There have been many that have claimed that same thng, and how do you know it created everything?. You keep making claims but don't follow them up with any kind of proof.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-09-2011, 12:29 AM
I told you guys he is a Baha'i. A Baha'i troll, that is...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson