'2 and 1/2 Men' Star's Testimony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: '2 and 1/2 Men' Star's Testimony
What a douchebag. "I took a cheap shot of the show that put millions of dollars into my ban account and now I'm sorry that my colleagues are annoyed??"

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 03:01 PM
He meant "filth" in the nicest sense of the word, of course. He's rationalized the bible to support his faith. It should come as no surprise, then, that he's rationalized his comments towards his employer to be "unintentionally" offensive.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
28-11-2012, 03:03 PM
"When I said you were going to burn in hell for eternity, I meant it in the nicest way possible. Sorry for not making myself clear."

Gotta love Christian fundie logic.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-11-2012, 04:25 AM
I think he found something that will give him far more money than the job he's got now. Churches will pay big money for famous people to give speaches and talk about religion. I would not be surprised if this is the case. I saw that he is only getting 250k an episode. That probably dates back to when he was a kid. Now he wants more money and maybe they won't give it to him. I would also bet that the cast members that were already adults when the show started are probably making millions each episode.
29-11-2012, 09:48 AM
(29-11-2012 04:25 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I saw that he is only getting 250k an episode.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-11-2012, 09:48 AM
The apology at least shows that Hollyweird is still ruled by money and not by religion.

Unless you make the connection to say that their religion is money.

Then there goes my witty bon mot. Drat.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
29-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm actually a bit disappointed that there has been so little focus on this pastor sitting next to Angus. He posts on YouTube as TheForerunner777, and has conspiracy videos about everything from Freemasons to KFC.

Seriously, the guy posted one called "NYC Gas Crisis... CANNIBALISM NEXT!" He said if the trucks got cut off from NYC during hurricane Sandy, "Your baby might start looking like a chicken wing," and was, as far as I can tell, 100% serious, claiming cannibalism would happen.
[+] 1 user Likes Zorro's post
29-11-2012, 11:58 AM
(29-11-2012 10:04 AM)Zorro Wrote:  I'm actually a bit disappointed that there has been so little focus on this pastor sitting next to Angus. He posts on YouTube as TheForerunner777, and has conspiracy videos about everything from Freemasons to KFC.

Seriously, the guy posted one called "NYC Gas Crisis... CANNIBALISM NEXT!" He said if the trucks got cut off from NYC during hurricane Sandy, "Your baby might start looking like a chicken wing," and was, as far as I can tell, 100% serious, claiming cannibalism would happen.
Mmmmmmm babies that look like chicken wings. For once I hope that a crazy conspiracy loon is right.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-11-2012, 02:42 PM
(29-11-2012 11:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 10:04 AM)Zorro Wrote:  I'm actually a bit disappointed that there has been so little focus on this pastor sitting next to Angus. He posts on YouTube as TheForerunner777, and has conspiracy videos about everything from Freemasons to KFC.

Mmmmmmm babies that look like chicken wings. For once I hope that a crazy conspiracy loon is right.
Original recipe or extra-crispy?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
29-11-2012, 02:48 PM
(29-11-2012 02:42 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 11:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Mmmmmmm babies that look like chicken wings. For once I hope that a crazy conspiracy loon is right.
Original recipe or extra-crispy?

Original please, extra crispy gives the men in this house gas. The silent but deadly type. At least with the original recipe they just shit their brains out.