18-05-2011, 07:04 PM

RE: 2-headed baby
These two seem to do all right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jumping Atheist's post
19-05-2011, 04:48 AM
(18-05-2011 07:04 PM)Jumping Atheist Wrote:  These two seem to do all right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g
This must be one of the better feel-good video's I've ever saw in my whole life!
It cracks me up to see how one start sentences and the other finishes them Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2011, 07:44 AM

(18-05-2011 02:18 AM)daemonowner Wrote:  Didn't Deepthought say the baby died? I'm not so sure if it would need a hat, then.

I've not heard that. Here's a May 19 Huffington Post article and video on the babies.
LINK
And Filox, no offense meant. I know people that are handicapped, though I don't know any conjoined people, and they make the best jokes about themselves. They live it, so they have fun with it, as they say.

These little girls, if they do survive, are going to be some of the strongest citizens of China there is. Imagine the hurdles they'll have to overcome, when medicine's technology today says given their condition and the organs they share it's virtually impossible to separate them.
They shall always be each others best friend. They'll never be alone in facing a world that can be cold, insensitive and heartless.
Like my jokes were, some would argue. However, those were not meant to be directed at the girls who's one dimensional image in the OP never heard a thing. And whom I would babysit for free, care for as if they were my own and fight to the death to protect, if I did know them in person.

This world is cruel. This world is loving. Whatever these little girls face growing up, they'll face it together. And in the process, as they thrive and survive, (Hoping for the best possible outcome here), they'll serve as a beautiful lesson to all who see them and watch their process.
One of which is, and as my friends say, "Handicap" is just a word when spirit and heart is the stuff of action.
19-05-2011, 11:41 AM

(19-05-2011 04:48 AM)The_observer Wrote:  This must be one of the better feel-good video's I've ever saw in my whole life!
It cracks me up to see how one start sentences and the other finishes them Smile

This video will make you feel good. Meet Joe, the paraplegic bunny.

19-05-2011, 12:02 PM

Here's an update article, posted yesterday, as to the little girls condition.

China's Conjoined Twin Girls Are Alive And Growing Stronger