2 mammal questions:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: 2 mammal questions:
(02-11-2016 04:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  1 - Are mammals, scientifically speaking, the most advanced lifeforms? I thought about this because sheep can't smart their way out of a paper bag and octopi have demonstrated problem solving skills; however, can you really say a cephalopod is more biologically advanced than a mammal?

2 - Can any mammal be domesticated? I'm not talking to the levels of cats and dogs, but to the point where they could mostly be trusted? I understand that wild mammals can attack even if they have been raised by a human from infancy. I guess what I mean is do mammals have the highest potential to live with and interact with humans? If so, why?

This will spin you out.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
04-11-2016, 02:14 AM
(03-11-2016 08:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 04:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  1 - Are mammals, scientifically speaking, the most advanced lifeforms? I thought about this because sheep can't smart their way out of a paper bag and octopi have demonstrated problem solving skills; however, can you really say a cephalopod is more biologically advanced than a mammal?

2 - Can any mammal be domesticated? I'm not talking to the levels of cats and dogs, but to the point where they could mostly be trusted? I understand that wild mammals can attack even if they have been raised by a human from infancy. I guess what I mean is do mammals have the highest potential to live with and interact with humans? If so, why?

This will spin you out.

Jesus F. Christ.

These things may scare the living $hit outta this one here:
[Image: 9524433_alien-covenant-image-teases-kath...?bg=3F4B52]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
04-11-2016, 02:28 AM
(04-11-2016 02:14 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 08:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This will spin you out.

Jesus F. Christ.

These things may scare the living $hit outta this one here:
[Image: 9524433_alien-covenant-image-teases-kath...?bg=3F4B52]

Mantis Shrimp are badass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2016, 06:55 AM
"...that is how the Mantis Shrimp do."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post