2 questions to ask a theist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: 2 questions to ask a theist.
I wish a few more would have been taken too.Dodgy

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2012, 09:16 AM
In this instance, how many is "a few"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-10-2012, 09:17 AM
~73% of the US?

Except my wife, I want her to stay?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-10-2012, 09:19 AM
(31-10-2012 09:17 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  ~73% of the US?

Except my wife, I want her to stay?

Would you like us to help you decide if you really want her to stay?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-10-2012, 09:19 AM
You're not quite sure on that one, Bearded?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Actually, the number of raptured Christians would be much smaller. 73% may call themselves Christian, but a much smaller number would represent the True Believers who are deemed faithful enough to be taken up. I'm guessing more like 25% of those who call themselves Christians.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I thought it might come across that way, if she wanted to go, I guess I would want her to. I would prefer she stay. I am not that big of an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-10-2012, 09:25 AM
(31-10-2012 09:22 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I thought it might come across that way, if she wanted to go, I guess I would want her to. I would prefer she stay. I am not that big of an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please, your assholery is a matter of interpretation.
Most things are I should think...

31-10-2012, 09:35 AM
I didn't say I wasn't an asshole, just not that big of one.Evil_monster

—Thomas Henry Huxley