2 questions to ask a theist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: 2 questions to ask a theist.
(25-09-2012 10:55 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 10:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You wear pjs under your pants? And what are you doing taking your pants off for, anyway? Have you been drinking out of my glass? Consider

Maybe Angel I also stole your gwynies when you weren't looking Evil_monster

Oh, bloody hell... Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
25-09-2012, 10:58 AM
(25-09-2012 10:55 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 10:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You wear pjs under your pants? And what are you doing taking your pants off for, anyway? Have you been drinking out of my glass? Consider

Maybe Angel I also stole your gwynies when you weren't looking Evil_monster

WHAT!?!? I'm coming over there. With George the monster dog. He hasn't eaten today. Evil_monster

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-09-2012, 10:59 AM
(25-09-2012 10:58 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 10:55 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Maybe Angel I also stole your gwynies when you weren't looking Evil_monster

WHAT!?!? I'm coming over there. With George the monster dog. He hasn't eaten today. Evil_monster

You mean this dog *George the monster dog appears* I already fed him.Wink

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
25-09-2012, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 12:00 PM by Marco Krieger.)
(25-09-2012 09:59 AM)Idiot for Christ Wrote:  "2. Who created the nature of god?"

Sure I'll play along - however, your question shows you didn't really read the other answers did you? Naw, just wanted to fire off endless questions. Fine, not wasting my time discussing God, I love to talk about God, keep asking and giving me the opportunity to!

However, please, before you do ask questions (even if they are just for the fun of it) read and understand the answers - as this one is/was answers by the previous as the question is similar.

So, lets see what we have her.

it takes two questions, added from me in response to a claim from you and you doubt my seriousness.
You avoid to answer my question, thats all.
And i will ask questions, not because i understand the issue, instate until i understand what you try to sale.
The fact that i can read your post's didn't include's the warrenty that your post's make sence to me.
Thats maybe my fold, but i have my doubt's.
Its a normal procedure to aks again and again, in differend ways and termes.
Except from religion, there it's enough to quote non-reasonable sentence and wait until someone starts to argue against.
Then you can argue with the same "logic" as you started in your claim.

So, if you dont have a clou who invented the nature of god, nor you want to answer the question, lets see what i can do.

My answer to my question is...mankind.
Every god is made-up mirror imagination of human's how want's to be better, greater and more powerfull then the neighbor-tribe.
The whole language of this ancient books are full of analogies from shepherds and farmers.
The worldview of the bible is the view of a tribe-leader.
His biggest fears are the loss of his herd and possession's.
The hardest punishment he can think of is to throw a stone to someonce head.
The hardest punishment from his god is to drawn or being burned to death.
He lived in a desert.
Heat is everywere, he can hardly avoid it, so the heat becomes his placeholder for eternal agonie.
Flood is a danger in the desert, you can't imagine.
I was in tunisia, in the wintersesson.
I visited the places where the Movie A NEW HOPE was filmed.
If it rains in the mountains of the desert, lets say 10 miles away form you and your camp is on the food of that mountain, you will not catch a single drop of rain but later, in the night, there comes a flood of water mixed up with trees and mud, down the wadi (arab expression for canyon)
I have seen the remains of such an event.
I think this was a terrible experience in those days.
So, here you have all the ingredients to create a belief-system.

What is your answer to my question?

God is love and love is god and without god there is no love.
And if you don't swallow what i tell you, then you are a fool how does'nt understand the answere.

Sounds a bit thin to me, pale.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
25-09-2012, 12:03 PM
(25-09-2012 10:26 AM)Idiot for Christ Wrote:  God gives a choice. Be with him or not. He wants us with him, yet he won't force us. We are allowed to go against his will and not chose him. However, there will come a time when this choice will have a consequence. Given this: Is chosing against him and then reaping our outcome HIM making us suffer?

You know what I hate? I hate when cretins downplay a condemnation to eternal torture as just "a consequence".

Let me put it like this, so that you may understand why:

"Hey, this is a good life you've got goin' here. You got a lovely wife and some cute kids. Wouldn't it be a shame if somethin' happened to them? Tell you what... since I'm a good guy, an' I love ya like I love my own son, I'll make you a deal: You pay me what you earn in X amount of hours, every Sunday, and I make sure that nothin' bad happens to you or ya family. Of course, if you choose not to pay, there could be.... consequences, you catchin' my drift? Yeah, well, it's your choice. I'll see ya later, and don't worry 'bout when, that's not for you to know."

Don't do it, it's cowardly and pathetic. If you can't tell us straight-up that we get eternally tortured for non-belief (regardless of our actions in life), don't bother telling us anything.

As for the "choice" - if you think that coercion and blackmail are acceptable ways of presenting a choice, then you really are a cretin. Yeah, I'm 'free' to choose between Heaven or Hell, but what if I think the rules I need to obey in order to get into Heaven are immoral? What if I can't bring myself to respect a deity who uses such sinister methods to recruit? What if the people I love are already involved with this despicable deity and I want to be able to see them once I die? There are so many factors involved in the "choice" that I can hardly call it my own. It's more a question of fight or flight; an instinct, not a choice.

God 'allowing' us a 'choice' (I wasn't even aware that was God's doing - I thought it was the serpent's, huh, silly me) is a twisted misrepresentation of the fact. It would be more accurate, even, to call it a lie.

Free will doesn't come with ultimatums. If we don't have free will, we can't make choices.
[+] 3 users Like caffeinesoul's post
25-09-2012, 12:54 PM
(25-09-2012 07:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why am I once again out of Vanilla coke?

Can you go and buy me some Vanilla coke?

THEY HAVE VANILLA COKE IN NZ!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? IM FUCKING MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!!

Years ago they brought out vanilla coke in Ireland, but after a few months they removed it Sad It was the nicest thing I had ever tasted.
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
25-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Lol Magoo.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Blush
(25-09-2012 12:54 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 07:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why am I once again out of Vanilla coke?

Can you go and buy me some Vanilla coke?

THEY HAVE VANILLA COKE IN NZ!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? IM FUCKING MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND!!!

Years ago they brought out vanilla coke in Ireland, but after a few months they removed it Sad It was the nicest thing I had ever tasted.

We also have vanilla coke in germany. Thumbsup
I think its the shorter trip to sip a coke. Drooling
But the landscape would be nicer in NZ, thats a fact. Blush

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
25-09-2012, 01:16 PM
I provide staggering evidence for the existence of Santa Clause and Idiot-F-C doesn't even respond. Someone's getting their name added to the naughty list.

<sad>

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 4 users Like guitar_nut's post
25-09-2012, 02:29 PM
1) What is God?

2) Where is God?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]