2 teenage jihadis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 08:29 AM
2 teenage jihadis
Two teenage girls, 15 and 16 years old, disapeard on the 10th of April from Vienna.

[Image: image-685598-breitwandaufmacher-bjpk.jpg]

Both of them were pritty normal Austrian teenagers and it isn`t unusual for kids to run off here and then. But in this case pictures and messages from them turned up later showing them like this:

[Image: 3,w=985,c=0.bild.jpg]

Both of them traveld to Turkey via plane and then crossed the border into Syria to "fight for Islam". It`s a pritty shocking story considering that they lived pritty normal lives before. Both of them are the kids of Bosnian refugees who came to Austria during the 1990s wars in the Balkans. But I can tell you from my own expirience that most Bosnians are pritty secular people who go out, drink alcohol and live lives that arent any different from the lives of other Austrian citizens.

In Austria christian students receive religious lessons in schools and agnostics and atheists receive ethic classes, due to the lack of islamic teachers alot of muslim students are sent to musques to receive islamic religious lessons. It is believed that they were radicalised by one of the teachers at the mosque they visited for religious lessons.

What strikes is also the reaktion of the parents and relatives, some of which cant even believe that they actualy went. The first and second generation of Turkish, Bosnian and Albanian imigrants into both Austria and Germany are fairly secular and normal people. Most of whom actively oppose islamism and cannot be really differenciated from other citizens. The 3rd and 4th generation of these immigrants however seem to be far more susceptible for religious extremists. I remember not to long ago there was a demonstration of angry Turkish parents at a German mosques that sent several kids to Syria, demaning that they leave their kids alone.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
24-05-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: 2 teenage jihadis
Interpol
Samra Kesinovic
Sabina Selimovic

You can find more information about this topic here.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Bitches be crazy.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-05-2014, 08:54 AM
How do you know they are the same girls? They must have shown their IDs. Smile
24-05-2014, 09:02 AM
(24-05-2014 08:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  How do you know they are the same girls? They must have shown their IDs. Smile

You can zoom in on their index fingers and cross-reference the European Fingerprint Database (EFD).

Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
24-05-2014, 09:36 AM
I guess they cant even get into legal trouble for this.

Can they???

They are still minors. Probably even pregnant minors when they return home.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
24-05-2014, 10:48 AM
and when they become road salsa, and fly up to heaven to live beside Allah, will they get 72 virgin boys? ewwwww *gag*....ah the stupidity of religion knows no bounds...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-05-2014, 10:51 AM
(24-05-2014 10:48 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ewwwww *gag*

Homophobe. Dodgy

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-05-2014, 10:57 AM
How did they manage to fly to another country? Do they not need parental permission or somebody to accompany them?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-05-2014, 11:08 AM
(24-05-2014 09:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 08:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  How do you know they are the same girls? They must have shown their IDs. Smile

You can zoom in on their index fingers and cross-reference the European Fingerprint Database (EFD).

Drinking Beverage
Yup. You can see their index fingers. Those sluts better cover that shit up before I get all rapey....
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post