Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: 2 teenage jihadis
(24-05-2014 10:51 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 10:48 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ewwwww *gag*

Homophobe. Dodgy

Tongue

hehe no, but I am sure the last thing any girl wants is 72 virgin boys humping her leg in "heaven" Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
29-05-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm not surprised by this news. In my country (France) Muslims are between "2-12%" (the percentage varies because that depend of the source and unhappily French law forbide statisticians to make statistic about religion) of the population. In France the number of inhabitant is around of 65 millions (If we don't count the clandestines. These people doe exist but we ignore them in statistics).

Personally I think that Muslims are btw "8-12%" of the population.
Christianity is the first religion in the number of believers and the second religion is Islam in number of believers. But Islam is the first religion in the number of those who practice their religion.

I live in a Muslim ghetto in France (they are between 20-40%).
I'm glad to say that I live in a safe zone. I don't know if they are any Jihadis in my area but I learned with French medias that some people who live in cities not far of mine (btw 20-30 Km or 12.427-18.641 miles) are in Syria. This is a safe zone (I don't like the therm of safe zone for any zones) for many reasons :

1.This is not an important city.
2.You can access to the downtown between five and ten minutes of walk (for someone who walk at a normal speed).
3.We have public transportations.
4.60% of people who live there are Europeans (indigeneous French like me are a minority but I don't care).
This thing is important because in the majority of HLM (French word for housing estate) people are Maghrebins or Blacks and the majority of them are Muslims (I reknown that there are more apostates that we think but they hide for security reasons).
In France the majority of those who mug people in the street and public transportations like RER lines and the Parisian metro are Muslims.
Many people who dare say the truth are in Prison because the law say that this is racist to say it.
But personaly I think that this is not racist to say that people of a certain religions do more crimes because they don't want integrate the French society.
29-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I am reminded of 3rd century Rome.

Islam is insidiously moving into the west the way Xianity moved into the Roman empire.

On another thread a member asked "why do we bother?".

We need to bother.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.