2 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2014, 09:41 PM
2 years
I'm actually two weeks late on this, not like it would be the first time punctuality was an issue for me. But yes, little Tarty, the poor sick kitten that first wandered into your lives and hearts over two years ago is all grown up now. Who knew a derp-ass cat could be hand-picked to guard the forum's doors from unwanted visitors.

Seriously though, you guys are by far the best online community I've ever been a part of. I didn't know I was going to become this invested in the community when I first started, but I'd say it's been time well wast...I mean spent.

Break out the drinks (and milk for my saucer, por favor)!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
12-11-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: 2 years
[Image: funny-pictures-dog-says-that-cat-is-evil...tching.jpg]

Tongue

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Yabut....... Who are you??? Huh

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 8 users Like Smercury44's post
12-11-2014, 09:58 PM
(12-11-2014 09:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yabut....... Who are you??? Huh

You're worst nightmare if you don't give me some damn milk. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Alright, here Big Grin honestly though, congrats on two years, and three cheers for an awesome cat lover and moderator!!!! Clap Banana_zorro

[Image: Kitten_Milk.jpg]

Edit: oh! And love ya!! Heart Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
12-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Congrats! Comin' up on my two year anny too. The fuck is it about this place that makes otherwise cool cats like us stick around this sorry joint anyways?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Somebody doesn't have things to do.

Angel

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-11-2014, 04:31 AM
weak.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-11-2014, 05:11 AM
Yabut, what are you?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-11-2014, 06:58 AM
(13-11-2014 05:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yabut, what are you?

Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.