20 Minutes that Changed Music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2011, 10:17 AM
20 Minutes that Changed Music
Or at least that's what someone somewhere called it.

I say, if you don't get some sort of chill or shiver or just a plain old fashioned rock and roll chubby during the next 20 minutes, you ought to seriously consider turning in your Rock-n-Roll Card.

Miss ya, Freddie. Sad

(20 minutes and an encore Smile)
If only I had the mind of HoC and the funding of Bill Gates. I'd build a time machine just to go to this concert.

Oh, and the three nights of Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden in 1973

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-12-2011, 04:54 PM
RE: 20 Minutes that Changed Music
(17-12-2011 10:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Or at least that's what someone somewhere called it.

I say, if you don't get some sort of chill or shiver or just a plain old fashioned rock and roll chubby during the next 20 minutes, you ought to seriously consider turning in your Rock-n-Roll Card.

Miss ya, Freddie. Sad

< snip >

If only I had the mind of HoC and the funding of Bill Gates. I'd build a time machine just to go to this concert.

Oh, and the three nights of Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden in 1973

Damn, nothing to argue about here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2011, 06:21 PM
[Image: no_arguing.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Thank you for that, Erixomai.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
18-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Great feeling there. Thanks for positing Smile

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
18-12-2011, 06:18 PM
(17-12-2011 10:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Miss ya, Freddie. Sad

How many people get to sing their own obituary in advance to the accolades of millions.

I'm trying to find the right words to describe this ... okay I got 'em now ... Just fucking fabulous.

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-12-2011, 07:28 PM
(18-12-2011 06:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm trying to find the right words to describe this ... okay I got 'em now ... Just fucking fabulous.

Amen, Brotha.

19-12-2011, 05:33 AM
My brother is a huge Queen fan, he has all the albums (originals), solo albums, books, DVDs, documentaries... You have no idea how much of the material is there to collect. But I still prefer Led Zeppelin much more than Queen, although Queen had much bigger impact on the world of music.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-12-2011, 09:58 AM
(19-12-2011 05:33 AM)Filox Wrote:  My brother is a huge Queen fan, he has all the albums (originals), solo albums, books, DVDs, documentaries... You have no idea how much of the material is there to collect. But I still prefer Led Zeppelin much more than Queen, although Queen had much bigger impact on the world of music.

Even though I posted the video and the important sounding title to the thread, I'm really not much of a Queen fan. They have several favorite hits, but I would never rank them higher than Zeppelin in either popularity or innovation. There aren't many bands that I would even mention in a conversation about who compares to Led Zeppelin, but I doubt that Queen would have ever even entered my mind. In fact, after I posted this video, I spent the rest of the morning listening to Led Zeppelin. Smile

I do think this particular show was something spectacular, maybe even epic, but that's about as far as I go in my love for Queen. Cool

20-12-2011, 06:52 AM
Well, I still think that Queen had bigger impact on the whole music scene than ... well, anyone ever. And it's still today. Led Zeppelin had more specialized audience, Queen was for everyone everywhere. That is the only reason.

P.S.
I was on Robert Plant concert a few years ago and he played some of the Zeppelin songs. Can you imagine it? I heard a real, live songs of Led Zeppelin. If you can dig up my picture from the picture thread, you can see how much happy I was, my smile tell it all.

Smile

Of I go to listen to them for the rest of the day.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson