20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: 20 States Petition to Secede from Government
Just give them an ocean liner. Call it the May Flower #2 and let them find their own place to immigrate to.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 03:26 PM
(14-11-2012 03:22 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Just give them an ocean liner. Call it the May Flower #2 and let them find their own place to immigrate to.

Do you really think they'd have the capacity to find a landmass that was not another spot on whichever coastline they were launched from?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Well, now every single state in the country has a going petition to secede. So far Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas have enough signatures to warrant a response. Texas may be on track to get a million signatures, while other may get 100k by the end date. Time to stock up on ammo?

14-11-2012, 07:44 PM
...let me just say that not everyone who is signing these petetitons are complete morons...I mean, its not just my state, Mississippi (which qualifies more as a landmass than a state). We are not all racist ignorant and religious assholes.

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
[+] 1 user Likes DreamWeaver's post
14-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Please don't classify the entirity of the south as such...its an ignorant assumption within itself, and to assume is to make you just as bad as the ones who claim that all liberals or Democrats are out to ruin America.

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
[+] 1 user Likes DreamWeaver's post
14-11-2012, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2012 08:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-11-2012 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 12:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I want to know... Where the fuck do they plan on deporting those fuckers to?

We're sure as hell not having them... For the time being, we don't need any more damn immigrants...
I suggest a low-lying oceanic island. Since these people don't believe that sea levels will rise, they should have no problem with it.

Guam is currently rather underutilized. I suggest Guam. For each teatard expatriate they accept we accept 3 willing Chamorro immigrants. ... Guam, it's the new Australia. Without the deserts and shit. ... I would've suggested American Samoa as well but I don't want to fuck up their football and sumo farm teams.

(14-11-2012 03:26 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Well, now every single state in the country has a going petition to secede. So far Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas have enough signatures to warrant a response. Texas may be on track to get a million signatures, while other may get 100k by the end date. Time to stock up on ammo?

The White House has obligated itself to respond to any petition with more than 25,000 signatures in a month. This should be fun. Big Grin

It's ManlyGirl's job to determine whether we're gonna stock up on double-aught buck (rip your torso in half), bird shot (you might survive), or rock salt (you'll probably survive but it's gonna hurt). I just gotta worry about clean fundoshis. Big Grin

(14-11-2012 07:44 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote:  ...let me just say that not everyone who is signing these petetitons are complete morons...I mean, its not just my state, Mississippi (which qualifies more as a landmass than a state). We are not all racist ignorant and religious assholes.
(14-11-2012 07:51 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote:  Please don't classify the entirity of the south as such...its an ignorant assumption within itself, and to assume is to make you just as bad as the ones who claim that all liberals or Democrats are out to ruin America.

I'm just teasing and being a facetious and sarcastic asshole, DreamWeaver. I certainly don't think you are all ignorant racist and religious assholes, but there do not appear to be enough of you to prevent the election of ignorant racist and religious representatives. ... oops, there I go being a facetious and sarcastic asshole again. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-11-2012, 12:33 AM
(13-11-2012 08:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Tx is over 60K now...from what they said on the radio a petition with at least 25K signers has to be addressed by the president. That may be a speech I will listen to.

I say let texas go. Should be less than a week before Mexico reclaims it as their territory and we can say get the fuck out of our country, now that you have tx back we owe you nothing. I just hope they keep the dumbasses.
15-11-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: 20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)
This has me laughing my ass off. I will be watching this closely. If Obama does hold a press conference on the subject, I will certainly watch it. This should be quite entertaining.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
15-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Just in case anyone is interested in checking it out, I found the petition website with actual numbers https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions. I will be keeping tabs on this. Texas is over 100k signatures, nowhere near the million someone mentioned.
15-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Here's an idea. Let's all go sign the petition for NY to leave the union and the build a wall around the city and call it a prison. Let's just not warn the wall street ceo's know about it.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post