20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 01:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: 20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)
(16-11-2012 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: HowTheyVoted.jpg]

Maryland's new goal. Sumo the shit outta the pussies in Massachusetts.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-11-2012, 01:54 PM
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...l/QS9sBWBc
16-11-2012, 02:05 PM
This one made me laugh.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
16-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh, 20 states want secession, do they? I say good on you Southern States - piss off. I'm good with it. Thumbsup

Let the Southern states rummage through their already skeletal coffers to come up with the range of services that the federal government currently provides. Oh also, they'll need to create their own security forces and military... hmm... might be a bit of a scrimp since they can barely seem to fund education. But hey, the South should be able to rise again, right? Blink

Southern states might fare quite well on their own since energy sources like oil and natural gas are plentiful and because the range of crops grown by all the farmers there. Hmm... of course, all the loans and other financial assistance needed to further those efforts would likely be centered in Washington DC. or California or New York, rather than Memphis, Birmingham, Jackson, or even Austin.

Secede away, Southern states! It just means more money circulating among the United States. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-11-2012, 02:35 PM
(16-11-2012 02:33 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh, 20 states want secession, do they? I say good on you Southern States - piss off. I'm good with it. Thumbsup

Let the Southern states rummage through their already skeletal coffers to come up with the range of services that the federal government currently provides. Oh also, they'll need to create their own security forces and military... hmm... might be a bit of a scrimp since they can barely seem to fund education. But hey, the South should be able to rise again, right? Blink

Southern states might fare quite well on their own since energy sources like oil and natural gas are plentiful and because the range of crops grown by all the farmers there. Hmm... of course, all the loans and other financial assistance needed to further those efforts would likely be centered in Washington DC. or California or New York, rather than Memphis, Birmingham, Jackson, or even Austin.

Secede away, Southern states! It just means more money circulating among the United States. Smile
Kim, actually i think they have signatures from all 50 states now. I am sure there are more signatures in the south, but the stupidity seems to be everywhere.
16-11-2012, 02:39 PM
(16-11-2012 02:35 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 02:33 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh, 20 states want secession, do they? I say good on you Southern States - piss off. I'm good with it. Thumbsup

Kim, actually i think they have signatures from all 50 states now. I am sure there are more signatures in the south, but the stupidity seems to be everywhere.
You mean all 57 states, right?

bahwahahahahahahaha

hahahahah........ hahahahah........

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh man I kill myself.

Cool

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
16-11-2012, 02:55 PM
(16-11-2012 08:10 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 05:56 AM)I and I Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder if the jokes about the south are a veiled attempts at racism by liberals.

Millions of minorities live in the south. I live in Dallas, Texas and in one day I can see more black people than in the whole 3 years I lived in Portland, Oregon (lilly white liberal place).
Oh, I and I? I didn't know southerners were a race of people. I dislike the south's policies, incessant whining, and lack of education. Whether or not the people is Hispanic, African American, or White, I don't give two shits and neither do the majority of liberals. Why? Minorities make up a hefty chunk of the liberal voting demographic.
Do you read? who said southerners were a race of people?

I was making the point that most southern states have more minorities than liberal states and that the liberal mocking of southern states is a way liberals can make fun of minorities while patting themselves on the back for not being racist.

Basically, dumb as door knob southern whites vote for republicans, and dumb as door knob minorities in the south vote for democrats, however even many minorities in the south vote republican and are conservative.
16-11-2012, 03:14 PM

So the states with the most minorities you want to go away....spoken like a true liberal Liberals: "I read black authors and have a black friend, I am not racist"

The only thing more enjoyable than making fun of rightwingers is making fun of american liberals.

Speaking of stupid people, it is funny that northern americans make fun of southerners intelligence considering that american people in general are extremely uneducated due to a very shitty education system.
16-11-2012, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 03:22 PM by kim.)
Where's Kansas? Where's my petition? OOooooh... here we go....

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Nationalize the Twinkie industry
We the undersigned, hereby request Barack Obama to immediately Nationalize the Twinkie industry and prevent our nation from losing her sweet creamy center.

Created: Nov 16, 2012
Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Human Rights

SIGNATURES NEEDED BY DECEMBER 16, 2012 TO REACH GOAL OF 25,000

TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION

Sign this Petition

Big Grin

Found it... I'm signing.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-11-2012, 03:26 PM
(16-11-2012 03:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the states with the most minorities you want to go away....spoken like a true liberal Liberals: "I read black authors and have a black friend, I am not racist"

The only thing more enjoyable than making fun of rightwingers is making fun of american liberals.

Speaking of stupid people, it is funny that northern americans make fun of southerners intelligence considering that american people in general are extremely uneducated due to a very shitty education system.

Yep, I'm also stupid enough to understand satire when I read it... gee, how backward of me ... with my liberal ways. Dodgy