20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: 20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)
I demand a recount of all petition signatures. I also demand to see each person's birth certificate. If they were really Americans, they'd show their birth certificate. Go back to Kenya, you Muslim petition signers.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
16-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry Buddy, but satire is off limits in this anything-but-a-joke thread; please refrain.

It seems there are a few here who may have a less than shitty education than most of the rest of american people in general. It appears these better educated folk may be unable to perceive the intended meaning when and where satire and possibly even sarcasm, are exploited.

As we all have been charged to acknowledge:
Quote:american people in general are extremely uneducated due to a very shitty education system

Thank you for your cooperation. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-11-2012, 04:22 PM
(16-11-2012 03:26 PM)kim Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 03:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the states with the most minorities you want to go away....spoken like a true liberal Liberals: "I read black authors and have a black friend, I am not racist"

The only thing more enjoyable than making fun of rightwingers is making fun of american liberals.

Speaking of stupid people, it is funny that northern americans make fun of southerners intelligence considering that american people in general are extremely uneducated due to a very shitty education system.

Yep, I'm also stupid enough to understand satire when I read it... gee, how backward of me ... with my liberal ways. Dodgy
I don't take conservatives or liberals seriously so 100 percent of my comments about both groups are going to be satire (or mostly overtly making fun of them).

What are your favorite black authors? Drinking Beverage
16-11-2012, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 05:15 PM by Free Thought.)
Yo dawg, the fuck it matter who likes what black author?

"What are your favorite black authors?"

I dare say the question should be: "Who are your (unnecessary race inclusion) favorite authors?"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Gee, I guess my brother was right when he deemed me as a Yankee...and from what I've found, he's right! To think that you have to be born in the north to be intelligent and open-minded!

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
16-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I fail to see how location of birth and/or residence matters to intelligence. Education and social climate matter.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-11-2012, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 06:20 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(16-11-2012 05:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yo dawg, the fuck it matter who likes what black author?

"What are your favorite black authors?"

I dare say the question should be: "Who are your (unnecessary race inclusion) favorite authors?"
Because we apparently need to naively view social structure as being completely color-blind and espouse a delusion that all occupational fields contain equal race distribution amongst its holders in order to be an open-minded liberal that doesn't judge by skin color.Rolleyes

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-11-2012, 06:31 PM
When it comes to literature, the 'race' of the author should be a non-issue, nor should it require specification.

And don't mix my idealism with naivete, I know the observation wont be correct for quite some time.

16-11-2012, 07:33 PM
I am going to secede myself from the couch and go conquer some beer.
16-11-2012, 07:33 PM
20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)
(16-11-2012 07:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am going to secede myself from the couch and go conquer some beer.

Beat you to it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My