20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: 20 States Petition to Secede from Government (It's now up to all 50 states)
(16-11-2012 02:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 08:10 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Oh, I and I? I didn't know southerners were a race of people. I dislike the south's policies, incessant whining, and lack of education. Whether or not the people is Hispanic, African American, or White, I don't give two shits and neither do the majority of liberals. Why? Minorities make up a hefty chunk of the liberal voting demographic.
Do you read? who said southerners were a race of people?

I was making the point that most southern states have more minorities than liberal states and that the liberal mocking of southern states is a way liberals can make fun of minorities while patting themselves on the back for not being racist.

Basically, dumb as door knob southern whites vote for republicans, and dumb as door knob minorities in the south vote for democrats, however even many minorities in the south vote republican and are conservative.
Did you not read mine?

I can assure you that the majority of minorities, even in the south, vote democratic.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2012, 09:41 PM
(16-11-2012 09:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 02:55 PM)I and I Wrote:  Do you read? who said southerners were a race of people?

I was making the point that most southern states have more minorities than liberal states and that the liberal mocking of southern states is a way liberals can make fun of minorities while patting themselves on the back for not being racist.

Basically, dumb as door knob southern whites vote for republicans, and dumb as door knob minorities in the south vote for democrats, however even many minorities in the south vote republican and are conservative.
Did you not read mine?

I can assure you that the majority of minorities, even in the south, vote democratic.
Of course they vote democratic but they are conservative socially, as in being homophobic etc etc.

Do you think religious southern black people or catholic hispanics are going to be socially liberal?
17-11-2012, 01:29 AM
(16-11-2012 06:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 06:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You want to talk about the south? I am just about as south as you can get without the need of an ice-pick and a big boat! Thumbsup And damn we have a lot of minorities here, can't go one day without seeing a different minority denizen of this disgustingly fair and multicultural land.

To hell with multiculturalism I say! Send the boat people back to whence they came! Evil_monster

.... In case you didn't getting I just made fun of your comment, sir.

also on a personal note, I am far from liberal, I'm more of a "Vote for myself because I have to vote but have absolutely no trust in any of the other candidates." kinda guy.

When I lived in Portland for 3 years I noticed the irony of a liberal city supposedly being more supportive of multiculturalism while at the same time being a very white city and with very little experience of living with other cultures.

I was referring to liberals in a general sense, not you in particular.

I've lived in the Portland area now since 2004 and you hit the nail on the head. I'm originally from San Francisco and I'm face palming myself so hard and so often...it's more like bitch slapping. I've never in my life met more completely clueless people in my whole life. They have no fucking clue up here about anything relating to different cultures. And don't me started on the food here.
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2012, 01:33 AM
(17-11-2012 01:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 06:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  When I lived in Portland for 3 years I noticed the irony of a liberal city supposedly being more supportive of multiculturalism while at the same time being a very white city and with very little experience of living with other cultures.

I was referring to liberals in a general sense, not you in particular.

I've lived in the Portland area now since 2004 and you hit the nail on the head. I'm originally from San Francisco and I'm face palming myself so hard and so often...it's more like bitch slapping. I've never in my life met more completely clueless people in my whole life. They have no fucking clue up here about anything relating to different cultures. And don't me started on the food here.

Have you seen Portlandia? It's supposed to be a comedy, but it really does reflect the people that live there. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-11-2012, 01:50 AM
(17-11-2012 01:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 01:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've lived in the Portland area now since 2004 and you hit the nail on the head. I'm originally from San Francisco and I'm face palming myself so hard and so often...it's more like bitch slapping. I've never in my life met more completely clueless people in my whole life. They have no fucking clue up here about anything relating to different cultures. And don't me started on the food here.

Have you seen Portlandia? It's supposed to be a comedy, but it really does reflect the people that live there. Smile

People tell me it's funny all the time. I keep telling them, no its reality! At least the ones who don't live here :-) What's really sad, Portlanders don't get it. A friend of mine saw one of those Visit Portland commercials in SF, they just about fell over when they showed how proud they are of their food trucks. Yes! Visit Portland Oregon so you stand outside in the poring rain and eat at a food truck! They made the first Twilight movie here, taxed the shit and over-charged the film crew and actors soooo badly they made the next three films as far away from here as they could. They had intended to make them all here.

Locals are still milking it tho, with signs that read this place was featured in Twilight. Had these people any sense at all, they would have been nicer and not gouged them -- and they could have had a whole lite more to brag about than a crappy dive restaurant.
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2012, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 02:03 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
Thank goodness Portland has weed.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

17-11-2012, 07:28 AM
(17-11-2012 01:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thank goodness Portland has weed.

Yeah but it's legal across the Columbia. Smokin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-11-2012, 11:45 AM
(17-11-2012 07:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 01:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thank goodness Portland has weed.

Yeah but it's legal across the Columbia. Smokin

True...but it is here too for medical uses. I'd just have to find a doctor to treat my migraines
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2012, 02:07 PM
(16-11-2012 05:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I fail to see how location of birth and/or residence matters to intelligence. Education and social climate matter.
Yeah, I do not read anything in the Constitution that qualifies the presidential candidate to be born in the United States after the adoption of the constitution.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
17-11-2012, 02:24 PM
(17-11-2012 02:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 05:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I fail to see how location of birth and/or residence matters to intelligence. Education and social climate matter.
Yeah, I do not read anything in the Constitution that qualifies the presidential candidate to be born in the United States after the adoption of the constitution.
Then you must not be able to read. Or do you not have a copy of the Constitution? Try Googling it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post